Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Five Nights At Freddy's 4 Image (2.0)

TheErebus.

Why is your name now Emperor-Pizza-the-Great?

It's a silly name

I believe it's because I like it and I shouldn't need to be talked down to by someone who has the name "Sexaginta Quinque"

Really, how many Platinum have you got?

Edited by Emperor-Pizza-The-Great

I believe it's because I like it and I shouldn't need to be talked down to by someone who has the name "Sexaginta Quinque"

HA POOR GUY

And my name is classy as hell

Edited by Sixty5

And since you changed your name around four to five times, that means you have used either 800 or 1,000 Platinum. Add that to that number, assuming it is the value after your latest name change, and you had either 2,330 or 2,530 Platinum.

Well, looks like all those new players can be envious of you now. 

Edited by Renegade343

HA POOR GUY

And my name is classy as hell

"classy"

And since you changed your name around four to five times, that means you have used either 800 or 1,000 Platinum. Add that to that number, assuming it is the value after your latest name change, and you had either 2,330 or 2,530 Platinum.

Well, looks like all those new players can be envious of you now. 

They can be envious of my name for how sexy it is.

"classy"

They can be envious of my name for how sexy it is.

I'm going to rename my username XxXSwaglordMonster-withinxXx

Actually, on second thought... no.

On topic. It's really not supersizing to see another FNAF game as the game's popularity.

Though I really don't like the fandom at all in my opinion.

Edited by Monsterwithin

Idk... FNAF has only once ever infiltrated my dreams- and it wasn't really scary... The last two make me feel uneasy though. :l

EDIT: How am I like 10th to comment but the first to actually remain on topic. o-o

Edited by Stratego89

*shrug* It'll all depend. On the player and the rest of the factors.

I mean, silent still images aren't the best things for inspiring terror.

tumblr_m4zl1cPpUv1qfyu1ko1_1280.jpg

I mean really, how could anyone be afraid of that doofy looking thing...very easily when putting in spooky sounds, loud noises and movement apparently.

*shrug* It'll all depend. On the player and the rest of the factors.

I mean, silent still images aren't the best things for inspiring terror.

tumblr_m4zl1cPpUv1qfyu1ko1_1280.jpg

I mean really, how could anyone be afraid of that doofy looking thing...very easily when putting in spooky sounds, loud noises and movement apparently.

While this is true, the appearance of how the horrors look plays a huge role in how they are to spook you.

While this is true, the appearance of how the horrors look plays a huge role in how they are to spook you.

Oh, I don't disagree. But I'd argue that the greatest spook that FNAF has never came from its appearance but from the mechanics. What with all the waiting for death and noises that are quiet in the distance and then loud when they're in your face. Y'know? You could do that with pictures of cartoon eggs. And people have!

Oh, I don't disagree. But I'd argue that the greatest spook that FNAF has never came from its appearance but from the mechanics. What with all the waiting for death and noises that are quiet in the distance and then loud when they're in your face. Y'know? You could do that with pictures of cartoon eggs. And people have!

I do agree with some aspects of the mechanics, although I personally feel 1 and 2 aren't very good while 3 was very unique. Having one animatronic 

But the spook in my opinion is the fear and eerie appearance of the animatronics, like everyone thinks some kind of animatronic is creepy, but in this case the animatronics look so over the top. Like those teeth and claws, it's like something a 12 year old would draw.

I do agree with some aspects of the mechanics, although I personally feel 1 and 2 aren't very good while 3 was very unique. Having one animatronic 

But the spook in my opinion is the fear and eerie appearance of the animatronics, like everyone thinks some kind of animatronic is creepy, but in this case the animatronics look so over the top. Like those teeth and claws, it's like something a 12 year old would draw.

*shrug* To each their own. Number 1 was the one that gave me the greatest spooks I feel. Though that was possibly just because the noise of your death was far harsher than the later ones. *shrug*

I suppose it also depends on the times. For instance a lot of people got spooked by this back in the day:

Grrrrrr.gif

That's a gif from 3D Monster Maze, the first 3D game ever made by the way. It scared a good number of people despite looking pretty silly now.

Besides, one man's over-the-top is another man's oh-god-I-do-believe-I-have-wet-myself. I can see these new guys as being potentially spook-worthy. Simply looking at them I can imagine a lot of creaking noises merely from the basic movements, and I can imagine the pain of being stabbed by a bunch of sharp teeth/fingers. It's a pretty unpleasant thought.

*shrug* To each their own. Number 1 was the one that gave me the greatest spooks I feel. Though that was possibly just because the noise of your death was far harsher than the later ones. *shrug*

I suppose it also depends on the times. For instance a lot of people got spooked by this back in the day:

Grrrrrr.gif

That's a gif from 3D Monster Maze, the first 3D game ever made by the way. It scared a good number of people despite looking pretty silly now.

Besides, one man's over-the-top is another man's oh-god-I-do-believe-I-have-wet-myself. I can see these new guys as being potentially spook-worthy. Simply looking at them I can imagine a lot of creaking noises merely from the basic movements, and I can imagine the pain of being stabbed by a bunch of sharp teeth/fingers. It's a pretty unpleasant thought.

Picture the thought of the Freddy pictured above embracing you. What, with all the gnashing Freddys bursting from beneath his torn skin, I doubt he even needs to stuff you in a suit anymore.

Edited by MageMeat