Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hek was fixed to rank 5, what about the ones whom get it before ?

MrWednesday

The Hek thing isn't even the first instance of this happening. There's MR5s running around with Tenet Agendus maxed to 60%, some folks with Prisma Dual Cleavers from when it used to be MR5, glaive prime was also MR5 I think. But then melee 3.0 happened, and tenet agendus mastery requirement was fixed.

I'd call it Early Access™ more than to say it's an unfair advantage, because you could make any weapon, even the MK1-Bo, powerful enough for steel path provided you're MR5 since that's required for starchart access and whatnot. Not to mention kitguns and Zaws having an mr0 requirement, and the fact that non-prime warframes are also mr0, and on and on.

Even if you did a retro-active nerfing of those MR5 folks, they'd still be able to kick ass and make silly names for their weapons.

4 minutes ago, DrLego said:

The Hek thing isn't even the first instance of this happening. There's MR5s running around with Tenet Agendus maxed to 60%, some folks with Prisma Dual Cleavers from when it used to be MR5, glaive prime was also MR5 I think. But then melee 3.0 happened, and tenet agendus mastery requirement was fixed.

I'd call it Early Access™ more than to say it's an unfair advantage, because you could make any weapon, even the MK1-Bo, powerful enough for steel path provided you're MR5 since that's required for starchart access and whatnot. Not to mention kitguns and Zaws having an mr0 requirement, and the fact that non-prime warframes are also mr0, and on and on.

Even if you did a retro-active nerfing of those MR5 folks, they'd still be able to kick ass and make silly names for their weapons.

you didnt read an single word of this post right, 8 years my friend

il y a 51 minutes, LeonPrime a dit :

It's not the player's fault they should not be punished

Welcome to the forum. This thread is 8 years old, don't nekro any thread you see please. <3

Edit : woops, internet got really bad it seems, my input is a bit late now XD

Edited by Fallen77