Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Body Types Wishlist\propositions

Stenchfury

With the Proto Excalibur and the new Nemesis Nyx the devs opened the possibility of seeing some of our favourite (or less favourite) warframes in a different form and shape, not only with different skins.

Wich new body types you'd like to see first, and if you have an idea\proposition just throw it in there (just let's keep the gender switch discussion out for the moment).

Personally i'd like to see:

-Frost without the robe, maybe something that looks more like a frosty tank and less like a magician.

-Limbo same as above, something without the dress\suit that looks more like a creepy creature that can switch beetween dimensions!.

I'll probably be in the minority on this one, but with trinity being a field medic, I feel like trinity should have more cosmetic armor, because my logic is that the medics would be the ones the enemy side would aim for first. This said, even more lobster game for her new skin, because I actually kinda like the battleskirt she has going...

Personally I would like to see Banshee without her shoulderpant and Trinity without her lobster tail. But also a body scaling system like in EVE character creator would be nice then I can make more personalised frames (Nova with better boobs)

Psh, Nova's body proportions are perfect as they are. Except possibly height. She could be taller. But that's just me, I like taller.

I'll probably be in the minority on this one, but with trinity being a field medic, I feel like trinity should have more cosmetic armor, because my logic is that the medics would be the ones the enemy side would aim for first. This said, even more lobster game for her new skin, because I actually kinda like the battleskirt she has going...

+1, though. If I could hit that button more times for [LOBSTER INTENSIFIES], I would.

DE, how about a skin that actually makes Trin look like a mantis shrimp? Pattern-wise, especially. Mantis shrimp are badass.

My wish: an obese looking warframe like kingpin! Or shrek/fat bastard. Plss DE

I'd say "check yourself before you Shrek yourself", but I would totally go for a Shrek frame. We already have Vay Shrek, though.

Frost would almost for sure look like his boss concept art from Dark Sector, much like how Nyx/Excal got theirs. Limbo I don't see happening. Too dapper.

DE has confirmed in the last stream that Valkyr will be getting a Pre-Corpus Dissection skin though. It is glorious.

https://youtu.be/2Jz4DCz77xI?t=15m24s

Edited by Stratego89

I want Trinity look like Energy/Health/Shield Cake combined, so it make sense with her role.

Personally I would like to see Banshee without her shoulderpant and Trinity without her lobster tail. But also a body scaling system like in EVE character creator would be nice then I can make more personalised frames (Nova with better boobs)

I want trin to look like a complete lobster not just lobster tail

You seen Frost's torso and legs? Without his coat he'd look like Sub Zero.
Also we NEED Frost helmet that has iggaak for extra chill.
Edit: Also Limbo Anon skin. Imagine him jumping into the Internet instead of the Rift to become invincible.

Edited by LABAL

I want trin to look like a complete lobster not just lobster tail

I would like to see too but I would like mostly a complete (full) costumization option if you want to keep a part you can if not you can change the "extras".

Also I can imagine a really nice mantis shrimp armor on trin. 

Personally I would like to see Banshee without her shoulderpant

Banshee's shoulder strut falls under Armour, same as Oberon, Embers, Mag Primes, Frost Primes.

She looks good with the Eos Prime armour, I find.