Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fallout 4 Trailer Released!

DiBBz

It is kinda interesting in that regard; the graphics for the in-game stuff seem to be better than previous Fallout games, but then they also did in-game cutscenes (or at least it looks like it) instead of high-res pre-rendered cutscenes.

Oh well, anyway, awesome trailer. I really like the design of the new cities :D

Edited by Druterium

Honestly, the visuals aren't that great in this. It looks good but not something I'd expect from a 2016/17 title.

who said anything about 2016-2017

i think you just pulled those years out your behind! at best its probably the end of this year or early to mid next year

who said anything about 2016-2017

i think you just pulled those years out your behind! at best its probably the end of this year or early to mid next year

It's not gonna be this year, I highly doubt it.

And besides the graphics, there's still the doubts in my mind as to how the gameplay will feel like. I disliked how Bethesda handled the combat in F3, so if it's the same here, it's just as bad as before.

Edited by Emperor-Pizza-The-Great

Oh my Jesus, this looks a lot like the first and second Fallout, much more colorful and lively.

LOVE IT.

I find it funny that in the Witcher 3 final game people complained about the opposite. TOO COLORFOO GIVE BACK DARK AND GRITTY :<

Same goes for Diablo 3 I guess

Edited by Cynaris