Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fallout 4 Trailer Released!

DiBBz

I don't know what puts me off more, bad graphics (that make WF look 3 generations ahead in comparison), worse optimization (hello 10 fps, I thought I left you in the 90-s), or the fact that this franchise isn't even trying to go back to Fallout 2 and its atmosphere.

what's this graphics from 2002 ? omg how bad can it look.

Hahaha... No.

The graphics look pretty damn good imo. Nowhere near GTA V PC or Witcher 3 but you gotta consider, games like GTAV are just one huge outside map. Even since FO3 there's always huge indoor and outdoor enviroments to discover which aren't just huge blank places. It looks pretty nice but we gotta get clearer gameplay to properly judge it.

I cant describe what I'm feeling right now... the closest analogy would be something along the lines of "Eeeeeeeeeee!"

So the fact that we see both Vertibirds and Enclave Eyebots (not to mention PA that looks suspiciously like the Mk2) in the trailer, does anyone think were gong to see a BoS vs Enclave faction war like the Imperials Vs Stormcloaks.

And if so, who would you join.

I cant describe what I'm feeling right now... the closest analogy would be something along the lines of "Eeeeeeeeeee!"

So the fact that we see both Vertibirds and Enclave Eyebots (not to mention PA that looks suspiciously like the Mk2) in the trailer, does anyone think were gong to see a BoS vs Enclave faction war like the Imperials Vs Stormcloaks

If we do see that, then I'm going with the Enclave.

Hahaha... No.

The graphics look pretty damn good imo. Nowhere near GTA V PC or Witcher 3 but you gotta consider, games like GTAV are just one huge outside map. Even since FO3 there's always huge indoor and outdoor enviroments to discover which aren't just huge blank places. It looks pretty nice but we gotta get clearer gameplay to properly judge it.

here my friend get some glasses and i'm not judging anything mate, but it looks damn awful.

nerd-glasses.jpeg

Edited by InoxMaximus

I find it funny that in the Witcher 3 final game people complained about the opposite. TOO COLORFOO GIVE BACK DARK AND GRITTY :<

Same goes for Diablo 3 I guess

Ppl already complained that for fall 3 and we got the more colorful pallette of new vegas

Bro-hood of Steel, just like in Fallout 3. Enclave are scumbags.

The one thing that irked me about Broken Steel was how I never got a choice, on my one evil character I took Edens offer to become Autumn's replacement, but upon waking up in the citadel I find that Raven Rock has been destroyed and If I want to do the broken steel questline I HAD to join the BoS.

yes i'm serious. look at it. This is laziness to the max. hopefully it is moddable like skyrim.

It's not gonna be this year, I highly doubt it.

And besides the graphics, there's still the doubts in my mind as to how the gameplay will feel like. I disliked how Bethesda handled the combat in F3, so if it's the same here, it's just as bad as before.

omg the only people ever to care about the graphics... if thats all you care about then why are you playing this game ?

the game is for the story and the experience.. not how pretty the graphics are! cause thats not a main driving point on fallout games... honestly its like fallout 3 all over again.

wait for for enhancement mods to come out. either way stop complaining... cause fallout 3 was the exact same... yous are expecting to much!

omg the only people ever to care about the graphics... if thats all you care about then why are you playing this game ?

the game is for the story and the experience.. not how pretty the graphics are! cause thats not a main driving point on fallout games... honestly its like fallout 3 all over again.

wait for for enhancement mods to come out. either way stop complaining... cause fallout 3 was the exact same... yous are expecting to much!

My goodness, is someone butthurt over some simple observations and opinion?

When did I ever say I cared only about the graphics?

In the the quote you that quoted, I also said as to how the gameplay is what matters as well. 

I expect too much?

I expect too much from a multimillion dollar game dev to make their game look the best that they can make it look?

So far, the game looks like it was made in 2013. When you have games with the graphics of Witcher 3 (which as amazing graphics and amazing gameplay) from a dev team that isn't as big or as financially backed up as Bethesda, then you pretty much need to make your game look good. Especially for a trailer that shows no gameplay.

Mods? 

Oh lord...the fact that you say "Wait for the mods" just goes to show that it doesn't look good and that you need mods to enhance it. It's the same with Skyrim. Skyrim looked bad and needed mods to make it look good.

Are you seriously saying "stop complaining" for something that doesn't even exist as a proper game yet?

How I can play "this game" when all we have a trailer?

In conclusion, you are quite literally, a butthurt fanboy right now. And I hate using the word fanboy, but there is nothing that I can substitute that word for. 

Edited by [DE]Danielle
language

More elder scrolls with guns.

Okay.

Someone explain all the "hype" to me, I do not understand it and it scares me.

Don't forget that there will always be modders. And sideloadable renderers/configs like sweetFX.

wait for for enhancement mods to come out. either way stop complaining...

Wait for hi-res patch for PC and HD mods.

So it's still perfectly normal for Bethesda to roll out a half-assed generic title because "modders". Like modders are supposed to fix and finish their game for them. I'm not talking about just the visuals, too.
Why?! Can't we expect a decent fleshed out game for once? Is that asking too much?

Fallout 3 was the exact same and you're using it to defend a sequel? Wha-

Besides the point that the guy you quoted brought up gameplay and you keep on insisting that graphics are irrelevant for whatever reason.

I seriously do not understand the hype behind Fallout 4 and the people that are fanboying over it already.