Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need Moar Greatswords

Ryden

We could certainly go for some Elemental based 'Heavy Blade' weapons. So far, not a single one of the existing class has a base beyond the IPS model. Whilst my biases may be inclined towards things like a Dark family variant and perhaps something on fire, we've got a lot of possible options going as to what we could do.

Just have to see, really.

We need a greatsword that is based on an other weapon because (we lack imagination) thats cool now.

Supra! Then maybe poor Corpus Gorgon will get some attention.

We could certainly go for some Elemental based 'Heavy Blade' weapons. So far, not a single one of the existing class has a base beyond the IPS model. Whilst my biases may be inclined towards things like a Dark family variant and perhaps something on fire, we've got a lot of possible options going as to what we could do.

Perhaps something like the Aegis that holsters dagger-style as a Supra handle, then when drawn generates a steaming Ether Blade looking field of cold, or an ice blade?

Perhaps something like the Aegis that holsters dagger-style as a Supra handle, then when drawn generates a steaming Ether Blade looking field of cold, or an ice blade?

Could work. Just a case of length of handle to suit the positioning really.

Literally exactly what I had in mind when making this post.

Soul Edge from Soulcalibur anyone?

-snip-

Oh hell yes. Viral damage, maybe, rather than physical damage? There's a noticeable lack of elemental weapons (particularly combo-element ones), after all.

Yeah, I think they're pretty... great.

A lot of weps need fleshing out, example the new types (claws), then old ones like the fists.

We could... flesh them out by having Infested versions. <:

Also, the Gram Prime should just be the Kilogram.

Or you could stick a remote grenade launcher to it and name it the Pentagram.

How about buffing the scythes first? They are a nice alternative to greatswords if they have better stats.

That's a whole other discussion. The point of this thread is to hopefully get this noticed by DE and get some new greatswords in the game. I doubt it's on their minds, so a little reminder should help promote the creation of new weapons.