Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omg The Anku Crafting Requirements!

https://warframe.com/news/tenno-reinforcements-49

There was a post for it lmao... on the main page. For PC. Because we get everything before you.

~OT~

Even though Rebecca said it wouldn't require any other weapons or parts to craft... I was skeptical. A 12 hour build for a higher damage scythe is going to be fun, I do enjoy my Reaper.

Edited by SilverZs

https://warframe.com/news/tenno-reinforcements-49

There was a post for it lmao... on the main page. For PC. Because we get everything before you.

~OT~

Even though Rebecca said it wouldn't require any other weapons or parts to craft... I was skeptical. A 12 hour build for a higher damage scythe is going to be fun, I do enjoy my Reaper.

ya didn't see it usually I find it attached to build number for pc I also didn't search hard but thanks for the link

Yah, the material are so common, no big requirements, no need to sacrifice other weapons to build this... its too good to be true, I'm starting to get paranoid that the weapon might be very bad and with low damage, to justify all that easiness.

Edited by 7grims

Yah, the material are so common, no big requirements, no need to sacrifice other weapons to build this... its too good to be true, I'm starting to get paranoid that the weapon might be very bad and with low damage, to justify all that easiness.

If you open the market you can see its stats in the buy window...

Its puncture based, but has higher damage then all other scythes with a 1.1 base attack speed.

This is before you put stalking fan on it, which is a deliciously vicious stance of wrecking ball capabilities.

Yes I was pleasantly surprised when I saw its crafting requirements I was like " WOW HOLY @#$! A NEW WEAPON THAT'S CRIT VIABLE HAS AN INNATE V POLARITY LOOKS DECENT, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY DOESN'T REQUIRE ANOTHER WEAPON TO MAKE THANK GOD GOOD JOB DE!" I said that to my clan and alliance chat the moment I saw its crafting requirements so good work this is a good sign that DE is finally considering our feedback.

Yes I was pleasantly surprised when I saw its crafting requirements I was like " WOW HOLY @#$! A NEW WEAPON THAT'S CRIT VIABLE HAS AN INNATE V POLARITY LOOKS DECENT, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY DOESN'T REQUIRE ANOTHER WEAPON TO MAKE THANK GOD GOOD JOB DE!" I said that to my clan and alliance chat the moment I saw its crafting requirements so good work this is a good sign that DE is finally considering our feedback.

Inb4 next scythe weapon requires Dread+despair