Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

From Discouraging To Hilarious

Cloud

I still wonder how people end up out of Forma BP? Can be understandable if you are new player, or not running Void that often. From my experience where i potatoed and formaed over 70 weapons and some frames, and still got over 70 bps, i dont get it.

its like the triple crown in horse racing, too much bs all the while till pundits just gets tired and now the industry is feeling the squeeze with less attendance and money made. now all of a sudden we have a triple crown winner but the damage is already done and they are clasping for straws and scrambling for crumbs. such irony don't you think.

its the same with RNG in this game, by the time DE actually do something about it players will just be tired of the bs and moved on.

It would be really funny if developers introduced secret anti-meta biases into the calculations - as the guy said above, "Mesa+GMag detected = reward table z" :)

lel i would like to discourage that cause this tactic is really boring but i would propose a more balanced and smarter way than this rude solution, The problem is that this tactic has already took roots in the common custom of great part of the community (indeed u can't find a t4 def Host in recru who is not asking for gmag-mesa-frost-mirage/nova). For many players this is "strategy" , teamplay, synergy. 

For me are just 4 idiots spamming /holding a button.