Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Antitoxins And Their Potential Rewards?

Devanor

Question

Greetings fellow Tenno. I can't help but be curious: is there any decent reward from doing Earth Sabotage missions with antitoxins? I've been considering it but I'd like to know beforehand if there's any point.

9 answers to this question

I recall once hearing that using them gives you an additional mod reward at the end of the mission, but I honestly never bothered to check to confirm it (I'm also going to assume that the mods themselves aren't worth the trouble of scanning all that plant life, but I guess it's worth looking into).

The few times I tried it I got a relatively common mod or a credit cache as the reward.  I stopped trying for better stuff when I realised the credit cache only just covered the cost of the anti-toxin (crafting cost alone, not including the cost of the blueprint which is at least reuseable or the cost of scanners if you don't have the Simaris widget).  I guess you could make them if you have lots of credits spare and 3 low level friends you wan tto give a credit cache to by having them tag along...  They'd be better going elsewhere for credits though.