Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #54 Overview

AM-Bunny

Ha ha, a lot of people guess that, but that's wrong too! There's nothing fancy to my username—just say it like you see it.

That's how I see it @_@

Also, I just realized that your question you asked was your first post XD congratulations on that~

Mobile App
• Can manage Kubrows
• Can build/claim/rush foundry
• Can inspect enemies in codex
• Will be able to chat, though not necessarily on launch
• Will be able to inspect arsenal
• Will work on Windows, Android, and Apple

This would be very useful to manage that greedy kubrow....

Edited by (PS4)Lun-Sei

These designs just get more and more awesome

Yin Yang frame looks great, but I'm not really liking the Cephalon Primary. Looks like they literally stretched some parts of Gammacor and then glued another Gammacor onto the tip of it. Seems kinda lazy tbh.

More importantly, the implications of the Cephalon Primary is the strong possibility that Syndicate Primaries could be coming. This new Primary weapon will - of course - receive a Synoid variant.

awww i want a red veil primary first D:

but the upcoming looks nice!

I'm betting they'll all be simultaneous.

But just as Gammacor and Synoid Gammacor were introduced at the same time, I have a feeling we'll be seeing the Synoid version of the primary at - or close to - the launch of the vanilla version.

I was busy and missed this one sadly...

But I knew AM-Bunny would take care of me with another incredible overview.

Thanks AM-Bunny!

Happy to help ^.^

Cephlon weapon looks like Gammacor on a stick.

Reminds me of,

2866_1.jpg

Jesus I need this in my life O.O

Well, guess the old headcanon about the Grineer having their homeworld on the moon is gone now.

That being said, the one big shot of how it was stripped away is nothing short of the kind of mind-boggling we've come to expect - so here's hoping we get a Corrupted rework or a Trial there.

Well, guess the old headcanon about the Grineer having their homeworld on the moon is gone now.

That being said, the one big shot of how it was stripped away is nothing short of the kind of mind-boggling we've come to expect - so here's hoping we get a Corrupted rework or a Trial there.

Why? If you have been keeping up on the lore reveals, the Grineer were created by the Orokin too. The moon could be the original cloning facility used to gestate them. In which case, it would make sense that the architecture would be of Orokin origin.

Grineer home was always been Earth. Or at leasat the center of their Empire.

Grineer home was always been Earth. Or at leasat the center of their Empire.

According to the Cicero Crisis, the plants that the Grineer were trying so hard to poison were the result of centuries of Orokin manipulation. So obviously, Earth was controlled by the Orokin as well. The plants made it impossible for the Grineer to establish their empire, which is why the Cicero Crisis was about re-taking their birthplace. I think.