Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Have They Done To You Ash Prime?!

7Lions

yeah, no. those fan ones look like garbage and hardly change anything visually about him. Had they gone with something like that they would get hate and people will be annoyed on how they pulled a design like Excal, Rhino, Volt, and Frost noting on how there was no significant change to the frame. They went with the Loki Prime way of a super overhaul.

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Language

always wanted a more ninja looking skin specifically for ash and/or ash prime seeing that he is the actual ninja warframe 

or the prototype skin from fulcrvm's prototype series

always wanted a more ninja looking skin specifically for ash and/or ash prime seeing that he is the actual ninja warframe 

or the prototype skin from fulcrvm's prototype series

1jUJtbi.png

You are a MuhF***in Boss for Posting this.

Ok DE RELEASE ASH PRIME AS IS!

On the count Yall also release This Exact Ash Proto skin Fan art! 

This is Flawlessly Remarkable. 

I can Run Ash Prime with Proto Skin, slap a Trickery on the Helm and my Syandanas already Maxed.

Im Gucci Baby! 

Ok who agrees? Release Ash prime as is, and also release this Insane Ash Proto Skin? 

Everyone agree please xD

Problem Solved!

I can Run Ash Prime with Proto Skin, slap a Trickery on the Helm and my Syandanas already Maxed.

Im Gucci Baby! 

Ok who agrees? Release Ash prime as is, and also release this Insane Ash Proto Skin? 

Everyone agree please xD

Problem Solved!

I Agree this is Amazing fan art and should definately be added to the game.

there is one problem i see. design wise the cloth hood is a bit out of place compared to other warframe designs

but this is so awesome it should be an exeption but with or without the hood it would still look awesome

I'm sure by now we've all seen the leaked photos of Ash Prime. My question is, why does Ash look like Chroma?! Why oh why DE do you do dis to us?! We want a sleek looking frame worthy of being called Ash Prime and not a frame that looks like Legion and Chroma had a bastard off spring that they didn't want the world to know about. Where can I start a petition?!

oyVmbiA.jpg

I mean look at how fantastic some of the fan art is and look at what we get?!

DzbeQKV.jpg

ash_prime_concept_by_me9a7-d7mamee.jpg

The actual rendered picture looks cool. PS the wheel chair is hilarious. I think the posture just makes it look a little funny

well to put it simple the true ash players out here dont like the design as it currently is , if there are 3-4 blockheads that dare say it looks cool becuz u be liking bulky frames, then i already got the feeling ur a rhino or some other frame (( or even a troller cuz im not sure those people are even serious about liking this design)), but the true true realest ash players here will not like this fat ash, tho for my own sake i stopped caring, if DE gon fck up my most beloved frame then il just stick to the normal version wich i already made badazz over 9000, it does feel like a knife in the back tho after waiting for ash to be primed since the day Frost Prime came into existence. the way he is now they wont get as much sales as there are ash players, it will be undersold, OR people wont buy it at all not being worth that prime access purchase and just farm it from the void becuz its not worth it so go on DE i dare ya to release it as it currently is, maybe a few rich blockheads with love for fat frames will buy it so they can fullfill some fantasy char lookalike stuff or w/e wet dream they get from a fat ash but the mayority:

d o e s  n o t  l i k e  i t.

edit:

me saying that ash prime "prime access" is not worth it, then u rlly fcked up cuz im ash biggest fan in this bish and im sure my entire clan/friendlist would agree on me being a ashperienced ashkisser

Edited by NickBoay

Correction question is why did nekros prime turned into ash pr

nekros is twice as skinny as ash, i dont see the point ur making :P  this prime is FAT it has more azz then half the girls i know ahaha

Im Gucci Baby! 

Everyone agree please xD

Problem Solved!

Hmmmm i thinkkkk i coulddd actually live with that... but if the skin is temp available and ur short on cash at that time then good fight ur a fat ash the rest of your life, they should make it so it stays available offcourse else its a 50% solution

but as it is i will farm him rather then buy him, if they really make him more "assassin-ninja" looking i would put down money to buy him instantly cuz id be hyped, id eat grass and drink water for a week ahaha, but atm i would just farm him over a period of 2 weeks and put him in the " mueh il get to it" category instead of the " i MUST HAZ IT NAO!" category simple, not tryna blackmail DE here its the simple truth of how it is gon be

Edited by NickBoay

True Ash players? Majority of people?
This is cheap discrimination.

...Over the fact that a team of experienced Artists work on the subject.
Are you saying your ungraguated whim and lack of taste is more important than it?

WOW

Edited by Burnthesteak87

if there are 3-4 blockheads that dare say it looks cool becuz u be liking bulky frames, then i already got the feeling ur a rhino or some other frame (( or even a troller cuz im not sure those people are even serious about liking this design))

Yeah, cause **** personal taste, amirite? Nope! People who like it are obviously trolling.

well to put it simple the true ash players out here dont like the design as it currently is , if there are 3-4 blockheads that dare say it looks cool becuz u be liking bulky frames, then i already got the feeling ur a rhino or some other frame (( or even a troller cuz im not sure those people are even serious about liking this design)), but the true true realest ash players here will not like this fat ash, tho for my own sake i stopped caring, if DE gon fck up my most beloved frame then il just stick to the normal version wich i already made badazz over 9000, it does feel like a knife in the back tho after waiting for ash to be primed since the day Frost Prime came into existence. the way he is now they wont get as much sales as there are ash players, it will be undersold, OR people wont buy it at all not being worth that prime access purchase and just farm it from the void becuz its not worth it so go on DE i dare ya to release it as it currently is, maybe a few rich blockheads with love for fat frames will buy it so they can fullfill some fantasy char lookalike stuff or w/e wet dream they get from a fat ash but the mayority:

d o e s  n o t  l i k e  i t.

edit:

me saying that ash prime "prime access" is not worth it, then u rlly fcked up cuz im ash biggest fan in this bish and im sure my entire clan/friendlist would agree on me being a ashperienced ashkisser

I feel you My Ninja! xD

Lets not be too hard on my dude Minky.

Hes just doing his job. 

But come on fam atleast create youre own Inspired Ninja frame influenced directly from the fan arts.

Im sure he can get the idea with all the references out.

I do get a funny feeling from the ones who actually like it are those same ones who trash talk Ash and want to see the end to Ash by ruining Ash Prime.

Truely, Real Ash fans would be somewhat discomforted by how he looks. 

Heck i was some how being convinced to like it and settle for it on the count DE releases a Proto skin for him.

Thats no garauntee soo we must be heard.

It would be nice if DE was to release him in proto armor tho.

I would make a thread  bout it but i hate making threads then never getting attention -_- 

You should really stop saying all true ash fan hate the prime look. Since you have no idea about whether people who are ash fans like the look or not and saying that people are not "real" Ash fans just because they like Ash Prime as he looks now is quite rude.

Edited by NovusNova

I do get a funny feeling from the ones who actually like it are those same ones who trash talk Ash and want to see the end to Ash by ruining Ash Prime.

Truely, 

yeh i actually believe you right there when you say that.

You should really stop saying all true ash fan hate the prime look. Since you have no idea about whether people who are ash fans like the look or not and saying that people are not "real" Ash fans just because they like Ash Prime as he looks now is quite rude.

i dont see any love letters do you?, your prolly one of those ash haters Koga mentioned in OP shoo go away

True Ash playersMajority of people?
This is cheap discrimination.

...Over the fact that a team of experienced Artists work on the subject.
Are you saying your ungraguated whim and lack of taste is more important than it?

WOW

if a team of experienced artists did that design then i wonder if their eyes was closed when they made it just to see if they was skilled enough to do it with their eyes close or w/e , and lack of taste funny you mention that if you actually like the current design that is possible, but taste isnt the matter here nor did i claim it to be ugly, sure it would look fine as a chroma prime or w/e you  know but  this is not a ninja design at all( more azz then elephant) , from all his abilities it is clear he is a ninja type frame, so make him look like it accordingly, idc how experienced they are it aint good as it is now, and im entitled to giving that feedback with or without kissing their behinds, i give my feedback raw .  if the design was a BIT out of place but id still see the agile body ninja like design in it i would stfu and deal with it , but this is to far from resembling a ninja, the wheelchair picture says it all, cripled and just being mocked thats how i feel ash is being treated atm, loki , pro design , nyx pro design , nova , nice design , ash wheelchair motion 2.0 ... i wonder if it comes with the wheelchair prime also,

You can scream, you can cry, but it's not changing. :)

your face isnt changing

Edited by NickBoay

Check my thread if you feel helpful to Ash cause. Phantom Teleport 

And i see this arguement will never die.

I dnt want to create tension between either sides. 

I am abit sad when i seen it at first glance i was like "OH SHNAP ASH PRIME" 

My second reaction was "Dam he looks nothing like i hoped"

I hope his Helm gets a nice rework.

Hes not that Aweful theres just certain tweaks he may use.

No visual on his full chassis leaves a doubt in my mind.

DE slap some speed on Him, an Extra clone for Bladestorm, more smoke screen duration.

Something! xD

Nah he is fine.

Release Ash Proto Armor and I promise to all of You fellow Edge Lords.

We will be happy with Ash Proto incase Ash Prime doesnt fit our visual appeal.

After all isnt DE Steve Sinclair a Huge Ash fan? 

I was told by soneone in my allianxe he is and He will be the main one dissappointed in this.

I would love to know where he states he is a Ash Fan just to confirm this 

i dont see any love letters do you?, your prolly one of those ash haters Koga mentioned in OP shoo go away

Nice to see some things don't change on the forums, disagree with someone and ask them not to insult other people just because they have a different viewpoint = your a hater and get out.

Please show where I said I hate Ash just because I don't immediately say I hate the current Ash Prime design. Never said there were any love letters but as usual art is subjective, just because you don't like and don't think its "ninja" enough doesn't mean other people won't like the design, and not everyone cares about something looking "ninja" enough, they just want a cool frame in general.

Also yes, you are entitled to give DE feedback on stuff you don't like but again claiming people hate Ash just because they aren't rallying to your cause of "change Ash Prime now!" doesn't give you the right to claim they're any less of a "real" Ash player than you are.

Forums is like fb

I get on here and see all the drama skewed throughout the threads lol

Clearly we all care about Ash enough to waste our time here and leave comments.

We all have a voice in this because in the end we the community are the Fans who chose to either buy prime access or not.

I think DE should release a full body image and let us Vote Ash prime if his design is acceptable for release or not.

Like i said before, if not changeable then DE should give us Edgy Ninja fans a Nice Proto Ash to satisfy all parties in this critical visual debate

I being one of the Edge Lords will guide us Fellow Ninjas let us unite and respect others ideas.

Minky is only human. His design looks great. Only it kinda bugs us certain few Fans alike.

I can live with it but i would appreciate something to be proud of instead of Completely ignoring My Favorite Frames Prime Version thats been one of the most Highly anticipated for most. 

Release the Proto Armor! xD

Nice to see some things don't change on the forums, disagree with someone and ask them not to insult other people just because they have a different viewpoint = your a hater and get out.

Please show where I said I hate Ash just because I don't immediately say I hate the current Ash Prime design. Never said there were any love letters but as usual art is subjective, just because you don't like and don't think its "ninja" enough doesn't mean other people won't like the design, and not everyone cares about something looking "ninja" enough, they just want a cool frame in general.

Also yes, you are entitled to give DE feedback on stuff you don't like but again claiming people hate Ash just because they aren't rallying to your cause of "change Ash Prime now!" doesn't give you the right to claim they're any less of a "real" Ash player than you are.

well your supporting the worst prime design in history of prime designs and you call urself a ash fan , bit contradicting to me , and if he aint a ninja? then please by all means tell me how you see ash? and keep in mind his skillset " 1. shuriken , 2. smokebomb , 3 teleport , 4 bladestorm " in case you dont know em out of your head :D nomatter how you twist it this fella is a Ninja , DE made tenno to be Ninja and Ash is their first baby like ever, he is THE ninja in this entire game,  and he deserves a nice design just as loki and nyx and all those other BEAUTIFULL designs, im not saying that they sck ballz (( (oke i kinda did xD )) but im comparison to their other designs ash prime is a complete joke , and you fckin know it

I have to admit, i find this thread vaguely amusing as well as off target when we haven't seen the 'real deal' yet by any measure.

Besides, I don't know how we can criticize any prime frame as worst than Rhino Prime.

Not because Rhino Prime overall doesn't look impressive and sexy.

But because none of that mystique holds the moment you realize he's a wind up toy.

You want to talk about things that shatter the element of aesthetic and immersion, pick that, I'd think.  Someone went out of their way to do that animated bit, after all.

Ash prime will be just fine.

well your supporting the worst prime design in history of prime designs and you call urself a ash fan , bit contradicting to me , and if he aint a ninja? then please by all means tell me how you see ash? and keep in mind his skillset " 1. shuriken , 2. smokebomb , 3 teleport , 4 bladestorm " in case you dont know em out of your head :D nomatter how you twist it this fella is a Ninja , DE made tenno to be Ninja and Ash is their first baby like ever, he is THE ninja in this entire game,  and he deserves a nice design just as loki and nyx and all those other BEAUTIFULL designs, im not saying that they sck ballz (( (oke i kinda did xD )) but im comparison to their other designs ash prime is a complete joke , and you fckin know it

Opinions, opinions.

If you insist on attacking people because they have a different opinion then you're a complete joke.