Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soooo...nintendo Conference.

TheErebus.

It sucked. Nothing but disappointment all throughout. Xenoblade X's international release is still 6 months away, even though it came out in Japan a month ago, the SMT X Fire Emblem trailer was a whole lotta nothing, and Nintendo has proclaimed hatred towards all Metroid fans with this abomination. 

Wonderful, just... wonderful. 

AelbIYj.gif

Edited by Plasmaface

Couldn't have been as bad as Square Enix's.

Deus Ex, awesome, possibly same for Hitman but the other stuff? Meh. Tons of concept art and KH3 seemed overrated. 'Final Fantasy Final Fantasy' all over the place and issues with translators and bored audience with poor clapping.

Did make me laugh watching it and reading peoples comments on the live chat. Especially when that dude in a costume came onto the stage, it was a big 'uh... wtf?' moment.

Edited by Naith

I liked the name Fire Emblem: iF better than Fates. Also I shall continue to have no interest in SMTxFE until I see my boy Roy appear. I think I died inside when I realized it was a animal crossing party game as opposed to a potentially new Wii U title. [size=1]Still getting K.K Slider Amiibo doh[/size]

The idea of playing as the Federation instead of Samus doesn't piss me off, it's the too cute art style that puts me off. Stairfaix is neat, looks like they won't waste time developing a mode where you play fox outside of his cockpit. But I still want the option to pick the pilot on the starfox team I want. They #*($%%@ with my expection for a pure weegee title which isn't nice. Once again I can't wait too see the Yarn Yoshi/Ganondorf combination. Appears as though the Sploon/Mario "leak" was bunk. And finally, Nintendo better be ready for the onslaught of $&*^s in the Mario Maker levels.