Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So What Powers Or Theme Warframe "didnt" Create Yet For A New Warframe

One concept I've considered but not really been able to figure out as of yet would be a frame that manipulates the whole Proc mechanic.

We have a lot of ways to cause Status effects, frame or weapon wise, but very few ways to make the fact we've inflicted them matter past whatever effect it has.

Still, not really sure how to work something out from there; high ideas are all well and good, but the fine detail is tricky.

Edited by Blakrana

I want another 'sneaky' type frame.

Yes, we have Ash and Loki.

But I want something different. Not an invisibility frame, I want a chameleon frame. One who can take an enemy's shape. Preferably a female warframe.

We need an actual tanky Warframe. No, not a Warframe that can be a bullet sponge. A Warframe that has an ability to raise his threat level and cause enemies to focus on him like a tank is supposed to do.

An Earth Frame would also be nice, since we got to see them work on power symbols for a Warframe that could do that.

A Time-based Warframe would be great. One that has the ability to freeze projectiles in a cone or bubble radius that prevents them from getting hit (wouldn't you love to freeze that bombard or napalm projectile heading your way?), or to be able to slow things that it gets near. Think ZA WARUDO, DE. Dio should be a prime example of how to work it.

Dunno if anyone already bought ir up here but well, I did put out a suggestion for a bomber/explosives/demolitions frame a while ago (Here actually: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/445987-cherrybomb-demolitionexplosives-frame/ )

I'd  also love to see like a hunter/beast frame. Technically we kinda HAVE Valkyr for that already though, since she's vaguely cat-themed... but she's based on drawing power from painful past experiences and being a berserker.

And... Someone suggested a were-frame. 

I want something like that. Let's combine the idea of the hunter and beast/were frames

I was thinking like- like Chroma, it wears a pelt, but instead of the pelt splitting off into it's own thing as the 4 ability- the frame FUSES with the pelt, basically embodying many of the traits of the original creature and combining them with it's own traits.

They can be a girl- their normal form is like really small minus the pelt, and has a helmet that looks VAGUELY like a puppy with floppy ears and S#&$, and probably has more support oriented skills involving holding enemies in place or sniffing them out or retrieving them (kind of like what hunting dogs actually do during hunting trips with people) but then she transform into a bizarre giant hairy brute that smashes and bites the stuffing out of things.

I saw an idea for an emotion or love based frame earlier on in this thread. I'd like to second that. I'd also like it to be a dude. A very feminine dude. 

We can call him Eros or Cupid.

oh cmon, if a game like League of Legends and Dota can create 100s of uniquely themed and powered champs i'm sure DE can come up with some new stuff+^_^+

I would like to see a Prince of Persia style frame, like the PS2 reboot where the prince could travel backwards in time a few seconds and such to heal himself even after dying+^_^+