Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How The New Ying-Yang Frame Should Drop Idea.

OverlordMcGeek

Normal raid of Tyl and Nef. Separate random chance of either spawning. 

Each drops 3 components for a nightmare raid key against the sentients(lets admit it she/he will come out about the same time).

The Tyl key drops main bp and systems.

The Nef key drops helmet and chassis.

How much money(or plat) will you bet on your idea of how she will drop? I $20.

Yes we fight them twice. Normal pre-buff them and then supped up steroid infused nutjobs.

As if a quest can't be made from this...please. Come up with a better excuse.

Edited by OverlordMcGeek

What? No. The next raid we're getting is the reworked J3 Golem. Given the recent trend and lack of any new boss-level enemy faces we can determine the punchability of (since I doubt we'll be able to give Nef Anyo a shotgun enema anytime soon), it'll most likely be a quest that gives the new frame.

Edited by Samoth95

I'm going to go with drop from a quest. Seems to be what they are now doing with frames.

I'd much rather a quest.

As if it can't be a quest starting out with some spy to Oh hey we need to make keys to find them! Progressing to, OMG!!! They got the buff going to them and they still fighting it out to make this frame. Turns out they can't since they are the same frame and not separate.

I don't want a frame to be obtainable from a raid because I, as a solo player, will never do a raid. Beside that, tons of RNG, two raids including one nightmare, and the ridiculous amount of time required means your idea would be pretty terrible IMO. I wouldn't bet any amount of money on it working like that if I were you.

Personally I'd like to have a boss fight than a quest, quests for warframes are boring and take a while, if they are going to do a boss rework, when they release it, they should include the new warframe into that boss's drop.

Although I would not do a raid for it, raids might be rewarding, but it takes a lot of work and communication, I, who solo a lot and freestyle, do not want to do that

This is a terrible idea for drops, sorry OP. I really hope they never have frames dropping as raid rewards. There would be too much of an uproar on here from how many people havent/cant do the raid, then again it might be just the right encouragement to get people to do it.

You have to craft both an Animus and Anima Warframe separately.

You get Animus from tyl and Anima from Nef Anyo.

You need a specific key to fight either.

To craft this key you need five Nef or Tyl nav cords.

To get one of these cords you have to do five missions for an invasion, Nef invasion for Tyl cord and Tyl invasion for Nef cord.

Pray to RNGesus you don't get nothing but the same part.

Welcome to GrindFarm.

You have to craft both an Animus and Anima Warframe separately.

You get Animus from tyl and Anima from Nef Anyo.

You need a specific key to fight either.

To craft this key you need five Nef or Tyl nav cords.

To get one of these cords you have to do five missions for an invasion, Nef invasion for Tyl cord and Tyl invasion for Nef cord.

Pray to RNGesus you don't get nothing but the same part.

Welcome to GrindFarm.

Awww, yesh!

I really doubt it would drop from a raid because of the time restraints. 24 hour lockouts coupled with horrible RNG would make it so much worse to get than Mesa. It would also exclude a large portion of the community since there are a lot of solo only players, and people that just can't or don't raid.

This isn't World of Warcraft, you shouldn't have to raid 25 times for an exclusive heroic boss only warframe.

Edited by TheGuyverOne

1. If you get a potato as login reward you will get a 0.001% drop chance of a part

2. The 0.001% drop chance will only occure if you have a played 15 archwing interception missions the day before.

3. The Helmet will only drop if you login during the Night Cycle

4. The Chassis will only drop if you login during the Day Cycle

5. The System will never drop but only requires a Vauban Systems, Mesa System, Loki Prime systems and a Brakk receiver,

6. Where the part drops is down to RNG and can be on any planet, node and during any mission.

7. When you have all parts you can get the blueprint from fusing 4 Vermilion Storm stances

8. Parts decay after 8 hours.

9. The complete warframe decays after 1 day

10. Grind is fun and a serious game mechanic

Rather just go with quests from now on, they work with the lore better and do not have "grinding" un-nessisary mechanic witch has plagued Warframe for years if you want a frame. Still I would like them to either stick to one or the other because it feels "old" and "unnecessary" to have the past frames a random chance after a boss rather then their own side quests, could be a way to develop lore more? Who knows?

Each drops 3 components for a nightmare raid key against the sentients(lets admit it she/he will come out about the same time).

are you genially high or do you have your times wrong ?

they said in the dev stream that we wont be seeing the sentient's any time soon.. meaning thats at beast maybe 3-5 Updates away.. depending on their progress and how high of a priority it is.

are you genially high or do you have your times wrong ?

they said in the dev stream that we wont be seeing the sentient's any time soon.. meaning thats at beast maybe 3-5 Updates away.. depending on their progress and how high of a priority it is.

We aren't going to see the this frame any time soon either. They are already going to give out a different frame(google it) so it still stands.