Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Boss For Phobos Plsss

Heidrek

Well maybe he is not creative but has a point beef the boss of phobos up a bit for some reason is easier dealing with them their then it is in their planet and that 2 of them.

I'm sure this is not within the First 100 topics regarding the Assassination on Phobos, and I'm sure it's been on DE's to-do list for well some time now.

I'm guessing they might even have a design sketched up, they just haven't announced it yet.

I'm at least 99% certain that the Phobos boss duo is a placeholder, and will be replaced eventually. However, DE has said that at the moment, making new bosses is not really a priority, and that they are instead going to continue reworking existing bosses for now. Replacing the Pho-bosses would be nice, and it will happen, but it would also require an entirely new boss. So it's not going to happen soon.

Out of all the things that screw up the lore in this game the phobos boss is the worse offender I mean there is NO explanation as to they are both there other then the event and now vor is in the void and kril is on ceres so that makes it worse, it is just a mess.

Edited by (PS4)GhostKing1337

I agree that a change is needed with the Phobos bosses. However, I feel that the idea of a dual boss should be kept, and be made entirely different from the Alad/Zanuka fight. It should be a boss based around prioritizing targets and managing a fight with two powerful enemies, rather than the Alad/Zanuka formula of one boss reviving the other.

I agree that a change is needed with the Phobos bosses. However, I feel that the idea of a dual boss should be kept, and be made entirely different from the Alad/Zanuka fight. It should be a boss based around prioritizing targets and managing a fight with two powerful enemies, rather than the Alad/Zanuka formula of one boss reviving the other.

Same, something like the Sprag and Venkra Tel fight, but with original Grineer meshes. It would be good to have two bosses that compliment each other though, that way you can't just wreck one then the other like Salad V and Zanuka.