The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #55!

[DE]Rebecca

About the new star chart i am afraid it will mess up the entire way i play warframe then somone suggested that it would be more like payday 2's crime.net i think it would be awesome but i dont i still want to feel like im in a spaceship will it be anything like that?

Edited by oOSoldierboyOo

May we please have an increase to the number of custom mod configurations for warframe builds? Also we need to be able to name them. With so many ability oriented builds as well as mission or faction type to consider, 3 is not enough and labels are needed to better keep track of them and select the one we want more quickly. Thank you for your consideration of this and thank you for all you've done to make this game so great

Restored Valkyr progress would be awesome.

Lore for Warframes in the Codex, where do you stand on that? Is there a reason so few have a deeper Lore at this point?

Thank you for all your efforts with this game!

With the new Trial planned, what specific changes will be made, along with additions being added, to Archwing to make it a lot more immersive, rewarding, and overall a much more enjoyable experience?

Stamina removal in Archwing comes to mind first, however I am unsure about the the rest of it as a whole. 

Edited by LazerSkink

With the upcoming look at weapon balance, will you be looking at Ogris and Penta, now that they are overshadowed by Tonkor?

Why is Shotgun Spazz so rare? It only drops in the Orokin Void treasure rooms, but I have never seen it drop, despite the fact that I have 14 Guardian mods and 8 Sanctuary mods (including the ones in use).

Are you going to be overhauling the Dojo decorating system? As it is now, it's hard to use and quite slow with all the menus. D:

JBI6ll7.png

Edited by Prof_Blocks_007

Whenever I try to play a mission on the solar map, its rather desolate and I prefer coop than solo missions. The players seem more interested in void/derelict missions than the missions on the solar map.

Any ideas as to revitalizing the solar map for players?

Any thoughts on new planets or new environments?

They could have an exclusive skin for a warframe then, they say excalibur prime is like a skin anyway, that is what i mean by exclusive item

Both PS4 and XBox have exclusive skins for Excal, and you don't see PC users whining about it. Just get over it and continue with your lives!

Will the void ever get its own cipher hacking game?  Right now it just uses the corpus one.

Will there ever be void spy missions?

Will the capture targets for void/infestation ever match the faction?  Doesn't make much sense to have grineer/corpus VIPs hanging out with infested/corrupted units.

Will there ever be an infested asassin akin to the G3/Zanuka Harvester?

Could we potentially have the ability to use detonite/fieldron/mutagen on weapons/warframes in the same fashion as forma?  Maybe take off 10 levels but give it some kind of 2-day bonus.  As of right now, Detonite etc. become fairly useless if you've gotten all the clan tech research you want.

Thanks!

1. Will the XB1 trader ever sell past event mods?

2. Do you plan on readjusting the drop rates for prime parts see how it looks to be out of balance? (LOKI SYSTEMS)

3. When will we have access to our weapons, mods and other inventory option in the dojo?( Wait . What. I cant see what I own in my own dojo. Guess I have to jump back to my ship to see if I have that part/weapon for sale to trade.)

Other tha that keep up the great work and bring on ash prime

Exalted Blade takes into consideration about every melee mod applicable, meaning that it always functions adequately regardless of how you personally wish to fill out your weapon's mod slots. Do you have any plans to implement such functionality on Valkyr as well, and when you do how might we expect different melee mods to interact with Hysteria? 

Will Prime Accessories ever come back? Specifically, the Misa Prime syandana, no player on Xbox ever even got a chance at grabbing it, and I know I'm not the only person that wants to see it (and others we missed) return. This may not have been exactly on-topic with the Devstream, but I would greatly appreciate an answer :)

I missed getting the nova accessory pack on prime access  i would pay platt for that

I would like to know if there are any plans for companion deployment. You know what I am talking about community.

The level starts with the liset swooping in. Showing the under belly of the craft a Tenno appears and drops to the ground dramatically. What? How did my Kubrow get here before me? He has his own ship? Nah. Teleported? Hmm

Any plans to offer a deployment method?

Edited by (PS4)meyerclan

-Besides the bosses revamp, new trial and sharkwing, what can we expect of U17 as a whole? shotguns & snipers rework? New star chart? 

-Will every "old" frame get reworked eventually? As part of making every frame viable (through his powers) on high levels. 

PLEASE SHOW ASH PRIME ON THE RELAYS I BEG YOU

-With the removal/rework of stamina I can only assume that we will be even faster than before, will smoke shadow finally be affected by range? It will be near impossible to provide that cloak now.