Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Can I Not Reply To A Ps4/xb1 Topic?

Flowen231

Simple question. Sometimes I see an interesting topic, sometimes I want to discuss/share my opinion, sometimes I want to offer advise to players since I've already gone through the update they're just starting. So why am I not allowed to reply to their topics?

You can't reply to console specific forums, which sucks when I'm trying to help someone on PC because I know the fix for their problem and I can't.

The community is kinda divided, really.

they cant post on pc specific forums... they can only post on general forums or?

No one from anyone one platform can reply to anyone of any other platform on platform specific subforums.

You're not allowed to post on things that are on PS4/XB1 threads specifically, like PS4 specific feedback, XB1 update and build notes, etc, just like us PS4 players can't comment on any of your build notes :)

Sometimes it a simple question that can be answered. I once saw a question on the forums were to get life strike. Its the same on all platforms. ALSO i have a xbox and i play on there sometimes so i am both but i dont wanna log out to replay a certain thread.

You're not allowed to post on things that are on PS4/XB1 threads specifically, like PS4 specific feedback, XB1 update and build notes, etc, just like us PS4 players can't comment on any of your build notes :)

True but that doesn't cover why we can't comment on the Players Helping Players subforums for PS4 and Xbox.  There have been times where even I have the answer but I can't comment.

True but that doesn't cover why we can't comment on the Players Helping Players subforums for PS4 and Xbox.  There have been times where even I have the answer but I can't comment.

There are no platform specific Players helping Players subforums.  Sadly a lot of threads end up in platform specific bug or feedback threads when they should really be in the cross platform 'Players helping Players' section.  Things people assume are bugs which aren't such as why that syndicate wont take your helmet blueprint (not a bug, they want it built) or why wont the foundry let you build an ak-pistol (not a bug, it's because you don't have another secondary to use while it builds).

Edited by Katinka

There are no platform specific Players helping Players subforums.  Sadly a lot of threads end up in platform specific bug or feedback threads when they should really be in the cross platform 'Players helping Players' section.  Things people assume are bugs which aren't such as why that syndicate wont take your helmet blueprint (not a bug, they want it built) or why wont the foundry let you build an ak-pistol (not a bug, it's because you don't have another secondary to use while it builds).

Ah, that makes sense.  

There aren't those separated subforums?

See above, peese.

There is an Archwing Quest issue i cant answer on pc forums.

Theyre definitely"bugged" as you shouldnt be able to even access the Arch Arsenal until Find Intel mission is completed, but I cant say that to them :(

pm them...

It'd be useful to talk on their topics. Many times I see people wanting help and advice on builds and general things in game on those subforums and i'd like to be able to help them out and answer their questions.