Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Supreme Court In America Rules Same-Sex Marriage Legal

Xiusa

today

the supreme court made same sex marriage legal here in america.

that's amazing and long overdue,

and its just the start, it marks the shift needed to reevaluate what are human rights for modern times.

the LGBT community has alot more battles to win.

and i intend to help them where i can as i have been on this.

its beautiful to know all of my friends can get married now.

its just beautiful to see this finally happen

and to see the acceptance its getting far out swaying any bitterness and cruel intentions people who for whatever reason wanted this to never happen.

this isnt about them

its about human rights,

and love

I hope all my fellow LGBT tenno and allies alike are rejoicing all over.

its a beautiful thing and step in the right direction towards equality for all people in the nation i live in.

hope all you tenno are having a great day.

i am

That is indeed amazing, happy for the LGBT folks in the US.

`-` I'll just envy them in my 3rd world country where the opinions based on fiction weigh more than anything.

The best part about this day is reading the conservative tweets saying that "Today is the day that's worse than 9/11" and just laughing at them.

YES, THERE IS A PERSON WHO TWEETED THAT

they should've added hashtags like #GodSmiteAmerica #GodIsGreat

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria

Its about damn time US...

100 percent agreed , sadly such battles are often long and hard.

too many people are so afraid of things they dont understand

or are to narrow minded and set in the ways.

but my job inst to nitpick them or even state any traits as them in a negative manner.

my job is to show all the support i can for every person who has their rights denied

i dont know ever person who would fall into LGBT, not the point i know alot of them near me as they are and have been my closest friends for years.

its a very happy day and just start of what needs to happen.

The best part about this day is reading the conservative tweets saying that "Today is the day that's worse than 9/11" and just laughing at them.

YES, THERE IS A PERSON WHO TWEETED THAT

And that's why I choose to not care about people lol. Complete asshats, a lot of them.

Being an avid supporter of equal rights and the LGBT community, I'm extremely happy that it's happened at last. Conservative idiots can keep crying.

That is indeed amazing, happy for the LGBT folks in the US.

`-` I'll just envy them in my 3rd world country where the opinions based on fiction weigh more than anything.

they should've added hashtags like #GodSmiteAmerica #GodIsGreat

M heart goes out for you friend. while we finally have made mark and started on the path to equality,

others living in other places have an even harder battle then us.

keep your head up.

change is often slow and painful.

and fighting for such things is often never an easy path 

few things worth doing are easy

but they are always worth doing.

stay strong

and fight the good fight

100 percent agreed , sadly such battles are often long and hard.

too many people are so afraid of things they dont understand

or are to narrow minded and set in the ways.

Honestly I believe that's because religion STILL has a huge influence in people's minds, a bunch of people are born and grow up in religious, conservative and narrow-minded ways and very few actually break out of it.

One thing I'll say though, little by little, religious conservatism is being washed out as generations go by. SOME DAY, we shall see even more equality for everyone. Unfortunately, for 3rd world countries that is even more far from happening.

again i 

Honestly I believe that's because religion STILL has a huge influence in people's minds, a bunch of people are born and grow up in religious, conservative and narrow-minded ways and very few actually break out of it.

One thing I'll say though, little by little, religious conservatism is being washed out as generations go by. SOME DAY, we shall see even more equality for everyone. Unfortunately, for 3rd world countries that is even more far from happening.

again i agree.

change is sadly slow

for many reasons.

and it may be far off for other places.

all the more reason to fight.

ive never simply seen it as a fight here in my country

its always been fight for everywhere humans live.

no one ever should be denied such things

some day

maybe

the world will learn and grow and come to understand

i dont think i will live to see that but ill die knowing i gave all i could to help it grow

-snip-

You are right, sir. You are right indeed. Everyone should fight for what's right, for everyone.

Need more people like you in this world.

Honestly there's nothing worse than feeling left out or unwanted, regardless of who you are- homosexual, black, white, asian, anythng, doesn't matter. No one should be hated for what they are.

As long as u're not interfering in peoples lives and breaking laws.. what's wrong with being yourself? People who are conservative don't seem to realize that what happens in a person's bedroom is that person's business, not everyone else's.

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria

>Makes claims about being tolerant and for equal rights; how its all about the love

>Calls all conservatives "bible thumpers" "narrow minded" bigots who should kill themselves in religious wars, who need to be "cleansed" from the Earth

Ah the hypocrisy of the LGBTLOLBBQ alliance. If only you weren't so pathetic.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think LGBTQ people go around enacting laws preventing conservatives and religious people from getting married...

>Makes claims about being tolerant and for equal rights; how its all about the love

>Calls all conservatives "bible thumpers" "narrow minded" bigots who should kill themselves in religious wars, who need to be "cleansed" from the Earth

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think LGBTQ people go around enacting laws preventing conservatives and religious people from getting married...

wyFkMVO.gif

Ehh, it's a thing that happened and I'm now thoroughly aware of it.

That's about the extent of my opinion. There are SO many people claiming a "victory for freedom and love," but simultaneously foaming at the mouth for someone to mock. Doesn't that defeat the cause?

Everyone wanting to mock "conservatives," "bible thumpers" and "bigoted idiots" is being every bit as short-sighted as they say their targets are. If your goal is the elimination of hate and ignorance, why are you manufacturing an adversarial relationship with strangers?

It seems like what most of these people actually want is consensus by coercion, which is exactly what the charge they level at their imagined enemy.

We still haven't learned a damn thing.

Ehh, it's a thing that happened and I'm now thoroughly aware of it.

That's about the extent of my opinion. There are SO many people claiming a "victory for freedom and love," but simultaneously foaming at the mouth for someone to mock. Doesn't that defeat the cause?

Everyone wanting to mock "conservatives," "bible thumpers" and "bigoted idiots" is being every bit as short-sighted as they say their targets are. If your goal is the elimination of hate and ignorance, why are you manufacturing an adversarial relationship with strangers?

It seems like what most of these people actually want is consensus by coercion, which is exactly what the charge they level at their imagined enemy.

We still haven't learned a damn thing.

I feel like when people refer to "bible thumpers" and "conservatives," etc., they're referring to the specific subset of religious or conservative-leaning people who express hatred and bigotry to the LGBTQ community. At least, that's what I hope, anyway.

And to the OP, it's about time. I don't really get people who are so vehemently against same-sex marriage. Homosexuality has been with us for a VERY long time. It's about time we just let people be who they want to be. If it's not your cup of tea, that's fine. But since two guys/girls getting married isn't gonna bother anyone, just let it happen. Let them be happy in their own way.

And if you believe so strongly that those guys will burn in hell or whatever, just wait till you die and see what happens.