Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guides Of The Lotus ~ Program Launch Replies (Split From Original Faq)

LordOda

Question

For everyone asking, here are the new juniors, as seen on Danielle's post:

We reviewed all of your applications and have selected the newest Junior additions to the program. Keep in mind that all Guides speak English, and that the languages listed next to their names indicate another language in which they are fluent in. Please give them a big welcome!  

PC:
• Imaru
• Ishixia
• PsychedelicSnake
• Ruby_Rose_
• Telluric 
• Baelidae (Simplified Chinese)
• Featherstone (French)
• Nicrid (French)
• Neo_182 (French)
• 0livia (Portuguese)
• Ceala (Russian)
• Mekaella (Russian) 
• STARL1GHT (Russian/Ukrainian) 
• DJNeonNight (Spanish)
• locojuan (Spanish) 
• ZerNacK (Spanish)

Xbox One:

• AoSGuardOnDuty
• BRUTUS SKYNYRD (Portuguese) 
• doM I LaValkyr
• Jgialella (Spanish)
• Nugget6969
• PRIMALxPK 
• PUMPK1NHEAD3
• Shodian
• ThatAlaskanDude
• TheInpenetrable

PS4: 

• gethinle12
• Hollow118
• MajorHyteri
• RyanRFC12345
• Sreza
• VenomHammack
• SNAKGUERRE (French)
• starfigter-44 (French) 
• LCGx_Leader (French)
• linkin120289 (Polish)
• l_Xu_l (Spanish)

Congrats to all the new junior guides, I look forward to meeting you. To all who didn't get in, don't despair, we never throw a valid application away, and who knows, maybe one day the Lotus will call on you.

One can only hope. As for the new junior guides congratulations! :) hopefully one day I can join you.

Knowledge isn't everything a Guide of the Lotus needs.

Truth. A big plus is not being an enormous jerk. I'll freely admit I've been rather... argument-prone... in the past. I've gotten my fair share of warning points some time ago as well. I think a huge thing they are looking for isn't just being friendly, but also being able to own up to your own mistakes.

I'm kind of mad, but I decided I'm gona use this loss to relearn literally everything in warframe, and I mean everything, so there's no possible way I couldn't be chosen for this

Hey, I'm rather bitter from not being accepted in too. But I've shown enough self-restraint to just bottle my anger, and channel it into listening to music. As Alter Bridges Life Must Go On states...

We have our misfortunes,The darkest of days. We must endure and keep strong. Just look to the morning,The promise awaits. And know that this life must go on.

Truth. A big plus is not being an enormous jerk. I'll freely admit I've been rather... argument-prone... in the past. I've gotten my fair share of warning points some time ago as well. I think a huge thing they are looking for isn't just being friendly, but also being able to own up to your own mistakes.

Hey once you get 12000 posts you've got to have some beautiful gems :)

Just calculated, you have an average of 13 posts per day! Nice!

Edited by Zinthir

It's not, but it's a big part of it, I already help players with questions, on top of knowledge I'm gona work on my own skill to though, but to me knowledge is one of the most important parts

There's only so much of the game to know in the first place, and with so much competition, with many holding thousands of hours, it comes down to your own personality, and how helpful you have proved to be. 

If you feel there is more of the game you want to learn full steam ahead though, I'm sure there's plenty of time before the next opening

Ah, yeah.  I'm working on that myself.

It's not, but it's a big part of it, I already help players with questions, on top of knowledge I'm gona work on my own skill to though, but to me knowledge is one of the most important parts

Well in my experience, the most asked questions are not about the sightly more complicated stuff in the game (ie: elemental combos per faction and set ups as 4 CPs), but rather pretty basic stuff that the game itself fails to explain, as material drops, formas, catalyst/reactors, planet unlocking.

So to be honest, apparently the thing we need the most is: patience, the ability to explain one thing in more than one way and be friendly.

Well in my experience, the most asked questions are not about the sightly more complicated stuff in the game (ie: elemental combos per faction and set ups as 4 CPs), but rather pretty basic stuff that the game itself fails to explain, as material drops, formas, catalyst/reactors, planet unlocking.

So to be honest, apparently the thing we need the most is: patience, the ability to explain one thing in more than one way and be friendly.

I've answered questions in chat for at least 4 months now, most are simple, but there are also complicated questions, besides more knowledge I have the more prepared I am for the question

Well, Although I did receive a massive drop in confidence after not making it in, I'd like to take the time to congratulate those that did. I'm sure you'll all do great things, and go places.

Although I probably will never make it in. I sort of fear that most people dislike me.

Not sure if I should be happy, or terrified at this point.

Both! Lots of crazyiness coming your way just like the good ole days in Flow.

Also to some of you, I know it sucks not getting in This Round, but please refrain from making negative posts, its not exactly the best way to represent yourself as an potential candidate. We are watching.

Both! Lots of crazyiness coming your way just like the good ole days in Flow.

Also to some of you, I know it sucks not getting in This Round, but please refrain from making negative posts, its not exactly the best way to represent yourself as an potential candidate. [size=9]We are watching.[/size]

Creeper.

Any pointers for those of us that didn't make it in?

Creeper.

Any pointers for those of us that didn't make it in?

I personally don't even know what qualified certain people above others, but I imagine as they began to narrow down potential candidates it got more and more difficult to decide. It's entirely possible that the decision between, say, you and me might have been as thin as a hair.