Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dragon Tier Weapons?

Ryden

Since the release of the Dragon nikana, this question has already been arisen on occasion. It's been a while, though, and i feel it might be worth reviving since some time has passed. I'm pretty sure the dragon nikana will never be primed, though we may see the original nikana primed some day. I also cant imagine that the dragon nikana will remain as the only weapon in the game with this mysterious "dragon" tier.

We dont even know anything about "dragon" tier. Who forged it? where, when was it forged? Why does it exist? How come everytime you come around my london bridge wanna go down?

That last question was a joke.

Thoughts?

Edited by Ryden

I personally think Nikana is the only weapon that will ever receive a Dragon variant.

Nikana is a very significant weapon, for a lot of reasons, and Dragon is the 'perfect' version of it.

Gotta agree with this...the nikana is "the" weapon that anyone would associate with ninjas and that type of stuff aka the katana. It's like the staple weapon of all besides like throwing stars but eh. Dragons are also a staple in that culture etc...but I can see "dragon" weapons if they ever do become a thing would probably be not all too flashy and basicish looking weapons of any iconic ninja weapon.

Gotta agree with this...the nikana is "the" weapon that anyone would associate with ninjas and that type of stuff aka the katana. It's like the staple weapon of all besides like throwing stars but eh. Dragons are also a staple in that culture etc...but I can see "dragon" weapons if they ever do become a thing would probably be not all too flashy and basicish looking weapons of any iconic ninja weapon.

By that logic, how come ninja staples like the hikou dont have a dragon variant? Or any of the scythes? Historically, Ninjas were generally farmers, and they used farmer tools, like scythes. Katanas were a samurai weapon, and one that was mostly equipped to symbolize status. Katanas were rarely used in battle. Samurai were mostly archers. So if you want to argue technicalities, make sure you include all of them.

Edited by Ryden

Warframe community has amazing obsession with prefixes and sufixes.

I'll have to agree with AM-Bunny.

When prefixes and sufixes serve the purpose of altered stats, cosmetic appearances and something to work towards, there will always be the demand. Thats like saying, "man. The world sure has an amazing obsession for creating new recipes of spaghetti sauce." Edited by Ryden

Man, I'd like some Dragon Tonfas. 

And please, please, for the love god, don't make them into those horrific-looking, overgrown and nasty pairs like the others

If they are overgrown, I'd like them to at least look normal

sunce.jpg

I love the sound of Dragon tied weapons but as said above by a lot of people they should only be done on ancient weapons. The Rifles, Shotguns and Pistols SHOULD NOT be Dragon weapons, it just wouldn't feel right to me. It'll suit Bows, Throwing Knives and Oriental style blades.

If that doesn't happen then DE should atleast make a full loadout with one primary, one secondary and the Dragon Nikana.

Edited by (PS4)MrFox193

Warframe community has amazing obsession with prefixes and sufixes. I'll have to agree with AM-Bunny.

i suppose you don't remember poor peg-legged Wirt living on outskirts of tristam before it was destroyed...

EDIT:

i'm glad demons got him. He was such a ripoff.

Edited by 5HV3N