The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What To Do When Everything Is Maxed?

mr_kitty1337

So about a week after having started the game I maxed out all the things that I want(frames/mods). Unlike some people claim, this is actually the least grindy game I have played in my life. It takes only a few hours to get a prime and a few more hours to forma a weapon multiple times, assuming of course that you can rush the build times of the forma.

So what do most people do when they have maxed out all of their items?

Personally I just try to set new records on survival/defense missions.

You've basically seen everything this game has to offer.  Anything else at this point is just some arbitrary completionist task, or digesting the next batch of content, so congratulations!

Edited by Sonitorum

Hey, if it took you a week to max everything, can you tell me how you did it? I mean, I've played the game for a long time and I'm still struggling with fusion cores :((

You can get over 20 cores per defense/surv mission. If you run 20 of those per day it adds up quickly.

Try every playstyle until you find the most efficient ones for every situation as well as the generally most useful overall for solo, pugs, and groupies.  But that's really just a something to do.

True endgame is region and region prime.  Chatting with others who know the kickbot triggers until they unintentionally trigger kickbot.

<player> was kicked.

GG <player>, you just failed Warframe endgame.

Reconnect in peace.

Edited by KnotOfMetal