Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Ash Prime On Playstation First ?

Game_Legend

PSN Europe and PSN Australia seem to release the Prime Access packs based on the time DE sets for the release but instead in their own timezone.

This means it is not a simultaneous release.

Edited by LazerSkink

Oh geez, another??

Why can't we just be happy for other players?? I mean, as long as we all get contents in a few hours/days, does it really matter who gets them first??

Also, I'd say console players get EVERYTHING later than us PC players, so why really bothering for a few hours first PA??

Oh geez, another??

Why can't we just be happy for other players?? I mean, as long as we all get contents in a few hours/days, does it really matter who gets them first??

Also, I'd say console players get EVERYTHING later than us PC players, so why really bothering for a few hours first PA??

OMG I praise you you at understand our struggle thank you so much ;-;

So PS4 players are able to buy Ash Prime Access before PC players, Who cares?
It's only a matter of hours anyway.

Besides, We as members of the PC Master Race get 99% of content before those Console Peasants anyway :P

DyM5XoW.png

If it's only a couple hours who cares? Yes if it were month then that would suck.

Lel pc master race my butt :P Almost all my friends are hardcore gamers on pc, but i'll tell you. Their computers/parts go more and faster then consoles do, i've owned 4 generations of consoles and not a single one has kicked the bucket on me. I spend less money on my console and all the accesories and games in one console generation then they do on their computer in the same amount of time. Then you gotta worry about protecting yourself from viruses, or hackers, or ddossers etc. Not trying to start console war here but that's just shear truth. I own a console to game not for a bunch of BS and messing around trying to protect myself.....Just sayin

Edited by (PS4)drahkel

Because their inferior console race should not be getting luxuries before our glorious PC master race. Our glorious PC master race must have all upsides compared to those console pleasant  :P.

Oh, it makes completely sense now, how could I've been so blind.

facepalm01.gif

Because their inferior console race should not be getting luxuries before our glorious PC master race. Our glorious PC master race must have all upsides compared to those console pleasant  :P.

K5V5Vtj.gif

Besides, We as members of the PC Master Race get 99% of content before those Console Peasants anyway :P

DyM5XoW.png

LOL that Gif tho but its is very true

For some reason that braid is just epic to me...coat hanger prime is kinda meh...but ash is nice. Carrier....not what I expected. One of the few times I have ever said "I like to see you from the front rather the back"

Overall imma have fun with it all either way. BUT sucks his arms aren't all glittery Q, Q! kinda liked that~

Oh geez, another??

+1

you covered me 100%

Clearly they are superior to PC?

What are you somkeing?, what ever it is I want it, if its enough to make you think that wacky stuff.

]PlayStation master race

Dude, stop hogging the smokes!, give me one!

DyM5XoW.png

This is so true, that the definition of true is smipley not enough, to be a definition of how pure fact this is, infact even the definition of fact can't even smipley state how much fact and true this is, the world can not smipley find a definition of it.

Edited by LegionCynex

op you sound like you are 12 years old,

and people who get a b'oner over getting something first over other players, you are so sad and pathetic.

and the people who call themselves master race, i'm sad you even exist.

talk about being slaves to gaming companies, begging them to make something so you can pay for it!