Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vectis Prime~ You Took Away The One Unique Thing About It.

Fullmetal_Underpants

• Due to the fact that it has two rounds per magazine instead of the Vectis' single round, Charged Chamberand Primed Chamber are less effective without the use of manual reloading.
    • Manual reloading also cannot be optimally performed due to the recoil animation after the first shot, which prevents the performance of an immediate reload.

to skip the the end, its more effective having 1 shot BUT the 20% on vectis p still makes it a little better then the vectis.

they did the math, it's like a 7% improvement over the regular vectis with charged chamber when most other primed weapons were a significant improvement over the original. it's certainly not 4 forma worth of upgrades.

edit~ and for the few with a primed chamber, the prime is legitimately lower damage output.

Edited by Fullmetal_Underpants

so does anybody know if the vectis is going to show some changes in order to keep its namesake?

It's not the first time he's tweeted about it, but I'll leave it in screenshot form so it's more noticeable. Images tend to catch eyes more than text links.

BWxJKUw.jpg

next fix...DE remove manual reload before the recoil end of the Normal Vectis

leme:...let them whine

*zooosh*

p/s: i think vectis prime is fine the way is it, you people just dislike it because of few things:

1. prime / charge chamber

2. manual speed reload before recoil end which is a bug more than a unique thing

3. 2nd bullet in the chamber

4. the 1st step of making Prime not replacing the original weapon, i mean come on some of you already sold all your normal warframe and normal weapon after you obtain prime stuffs, don't lie

Edited by ZzVinniezZ

It's a sniper rifle, a very impractical weapon for an action game. Nothing stopping u from hitting the reload key after 1 shot. Its also not that hard to reach the reload button from WSAD. That extra shot in the mag could finish off that dude u barely missed killing by a slim margin so the reload is safer to do. Never underestimate the power of an extra bullet.

Nothing stopping u from hitting the reload key after 1 shot. Its also not that hard to reach the reload button from WSAD. That extra shot in the mag could finish off that dude u barely missed killing by a slim margin so the reload is safer to do. Never underestimate the power of an extra bullet.

667ms wait time after first shot. This is what's stopping us from utilizing the same tactics and habits we had when we used Vectis.

However, if Vectis had some crazy firerate, like 20, it wouldn't be an issue, because enforced wait time would be around 50ms.

next fix...DE remove manual reload before the recoil end of the Normal Vectis

leme:...let them whine

*zooosh*

p/s: i think vectis prime is fine the way is it, you people just dislike it because of few things:

1. prime / charge chamber

2. manual speed reload before recoil end which is a bug more than a unique thing

3. 2nd bullet in the chamber

4. the 1st step of making Prime not replacing the original weapon, i mean come on some of you already sold all your normal warframe and normal weapon after you obtain prime stuffs, don't lie

i haven't even made my prime warframes, and a vectis that has 2 bullets in a magazine is not a vectis at all.

• 2 weeks later...

I sold my 4forma Vectis for the Vectis Prime (because I ran out of weapon slots and didn't want to burn Plat), only to discover I had accidentally sold my Vectis for a Vulkar Prime. :(
I can't even use the pretty skins I bought for my Vectis on the thing! Truly, a sad day. Probably getting it to 30 and dumping it for the OG Vectis.

So, uh, I guess one of the ways they're "fixing" this is with that new nightmare mod... +reload speed, -magazine size.

Nice "fix", so i need to sacrifice a weapon mod slot just to make the weapon like it should be... just BS and not fix.

Wow, can the people who are complaining maybe just wait until the mod is released first? I mean it might actually be a good mod and might only work on things with more than 1 round per clip, thus making it great for the vectis P.

Can we not just wait for the release before complaining about it?

I will say though that the sniper weapons do feel out of place in a game where we're all supposed to be space ninjas, however each to their own play style.

Wow, can the people who are complaining maybe just wait until the mod is released first? I mean it might actually be a good mod and might only work on things with more than 1 round per clip, thus making it great for the vectis P.

Can we not just wait for the release before complaining about it?

I will say though that the sniper weapons do feel out of place in a game where we're all supposed to be space ninjas, however each to their own play style.

No, cause it "fixes" one thing (2 round clip) and makes other wrong (taking away 1 mod place where was a dmg mod before)...

No, cause it "fixes" one thing (2 round clip) and makes other wrong (taking away 1 mod place where was a dmg mod before)...

Yes but it also gives you something for that, from what I understand it's a corrupted mod, or something, that increase crit damage/chance (not sure which)

Also some people might like the 2 shot clip, like I said wait and see what the mod specifically does first. I mean it could be a great mod that you can't use on Vectis becaus eof the one round clip.

Yes but it also gives you something for that, from what I understand it's a corrupted mod, or something, that increase crit damage/chance (not sure which)

Also some people might like the 2 shot clip, like I said wait and see what the mod specifically does first. I mean it could be a great mod that you can't use on Vectis becaus eof the one round clip.

I read that this mod will give reload speed and no dmg, which is BS because ill need to sacrifice dmg to fix this weapon...

And we have already snipers with more bullets (Vulkar, Snipetron and Latrons [i know its not really sniper riffle]) so if someone like's more bullets per clip he might use them, vectis should be 1 clip sniper rifle. VP is for me just a worse Vulkar/Latron.

Nice "fix", so i need to sacrifice a weapon mod slot just to make the weapon like it should be... just BS and not fix.

Welcome to Warframe.

Where have you been?  You're a GM and you haven't filed a forums-based complaint about this until Vectis Prime?

As much as I like snipers, Warframe just isn't designed to accommodate sniper gameplay; even since closed beta there were no maps, missions or number of enemies suited for snipers. Back then there was Snipetron but people were mostly using gorgon or if you want middle than Latron.

As much as I like snipers, Warframe just isn't designed to accommodate sniper gameplay; even since closed beta there were no maps, missions or number of enemies suited for snipers. Back then there was Snipetron but people were mostly using gorgon or if you want middle than Latron.

To be honest with quickscoping and reflex you can use sniper riffle in any map, but this isnt a thread about snipers in general.

Welcome to Warframe.

Where have you been?  You're a GM and you haven't filed a forums-based complaint about this until Vectis Prime?

I'm just wondering did you guys in the design council had an option to vote for this band-aid or change it back to one bullet?

Go put a magazine increasing mod on your vectis