Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pewdipie Earned $7 Million In 2014...and People Are Mad About It.

TheErebus.

Let me make this PERFECTLY CLEARI do not care for pewdiepie making any amount of money. I do not. Thsi thread, is not about him making money, it's about the others reacting to how much he is making. 

There is a big difference between me making a thread about him making money, and how others are caring about him making money. I say this because certain people are criticizing me for saying " I don't care, but here's this thread about it ". Which is annoying.

Also, should you find my threads not to your liking, don't click on 'em. Some come in here and talk about what I DO instead of what the thread is about. 

[Warning: Language]

Yeah...really? People are mad 'bout this?
Like I don't find him that funny anymore, but some people are saying that he doesn't deserve it or that he never earned it.

I really don't get how people get angry 'bout this. Is it because he's rich? Then they're just jealous.

Is it because he gets rich without putting much effort? Honestly, I kinda see where they're coming from, but at the same time trying to be funny while playing a game for others to watch is not easy at all. I remember streaming Bloodborne and I kept thinking "What I said wasn't funny, damnit!".

Personally, I don't care if he makes that much money. Doesn't affect me in the slightest.

Let me make this PERFECTLY CLEARI do not care for pewdiepie making any amount of money. I do not. Thsi thread, is not about him making money, it's about the fanbase. 

What do you guys think 'bout it? Don't care, happy for him, or are you so mad you'll write an angry comment.

I was a huge fan of Pewdiepie when he started to become well known, he actually was funny. That was until he stopped playing horror games and became even more popular.

Edited by TheErebus.

Funny that, you say you dont care, but you post about it anyway.

Lots of not caring you have there.

I don't care about him making money, but I am baffled as to why others are angry about it.

There's a difference, and next time, actually read the post.

Edited by TheErebus.

I personally don't care how much HE'S made but it does point out that people that don't really contribute to the whole of mankind get paid more than those that don't and that's a huge problem. Hopefully he'll donate a bunch of that to good causes, I don't make as much as that per year but I donate at least 10 grand to charity every year.

I, like you, used to follow him until I just kind of grew up out of it. Same old repetitive stuff, forced screaming and cursing is not really my thing. And yeah, I don't understand how can someone be 'angry' at another person that earns the money by himself regardless of how big that number actually is.

I'd say they are jealous. There can't be any other explanation for those kind of comments.

Edited by Cerberus_Sokol

I personally don't care how much HE'S made but it does point out that people that don't really contribute to the whole of mankind get paid more than those that don't and that's a huge problem. Hopefully he'll donate a bunch of that to good causes, I don't make as much as that per year but I donate at least 10 grand to charity every year.

Oh he does donate a lot of money to charity, a lot of his streams and stuff are all donated to charities. 

Pewdiepie as a persona is just boring, but as a human being, Felix is a very good person.

Used to watch his stuff. Don't care how much he makes. Good for him.

In conclusion, don't really care about all this.

Also,

HOW DOES THIS TAKE PRIORITY OVER GAMING NEWS EREBISH?

BECAUSE I FIND IT INTERESTING AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT OTHERS THINK ABOUT IT, BAGEL.

GM (gaming news) HAS BEEN REALLY SLOW WITH NOTHING NEW.

The problem with PewDiePie is that, that he was making just a normal gameplays and it was sometimes fun to watch, but after a several month he becoming just a RECORD FOR MONEY. Amnesia running around and screaming because something happened, but you could see that he scream not because of he was scared but because he just need to do it, to video have something funny, but that wasn't funny for me.
And I don't like PewDiePie because of that, and making these stupid videos he got a ton of money, WTF. People are just stupid and still watching him. He just changed to bad way.

"I don't like the guy, I don't care either, so let's make some more buzz for him!"

double-facepalm-through-face-i0.png

Who gives a flying toss?

Your game threads I understand, but now you are really just opening random threads for the sake of random threads.

"I don't like the guy, I don't care either, so let's make some more buzz for him!"

double-facepalm-through-face-i0.png

Who gives a flying toss?

Your game threads I understand, but now you are really just opening random threads for the sake of random threads.

*sigh*

I make these threads to gauge a discussion.

And again, I do not care about him making money. I care about how these people react to him making money.

I do not make these threads for the sake of random threads. Seriously, you seem to only come onto my threads to berate whatever I do. 

Edited by TheErebus.

I can't stand him i think he is the most annoying thing human ears can endure, he makes millions out of it? who wouldn't want to make millions out of thin air?... i know i would love it... what surprises me is how so many people like him... it reminds me a little bit of that movie Idiocracy.

Okay, let me put it this way.

If you don't like him ignore the thread, I don't like him, sure, but the main issue is his fans--

Anyways, no one said you have to reply.

So, don't.

Just ignore the thread and continue on.

Not that hard.

I can't stand him i think he is the most annoying thing human ears can endure, he makes millions out of it? who wouldn't want to make millions out of thin air?... i know i would love it... what surprises me is how so many people like him... it reminds me a little bit of that movie Idiocracy.

His demographic is most likely people who are amused to gibberish.

Because that's pretty much what he keeps saying.

Uhhh, he does donate.. .A lot of the money he makes, you know that, right?

http://ka.gy/YS

Edited by InhibitedFox

I like that he said he started doing YT out of boredom & that he always thought that the next month might not work out. I think that pisses people of the most, especially those that got into YT to hopefully have millions of subs & then make millions of $.

I see most of the hate a jealousy tbh, but i also see some moaning about the average age of his subs being in the teens & how easy it is to entertain them with profamity & such. Personally i find him to be rather annoying, also who wouldn't be want to have millions from playing video games, but congrats to the guy, for real.

Yes!

I love that movie lol. I also see more and more of the world reminding me of it, and that makes me sad lol.

On topic: Personally, I don't really get the whole streaming/lets play/rooster teeth type things out there. I just really don't see the point in watching someone else play a game when I'd rather just play it myself.

Sometimes it feels generational, as me and a lot of my pals dont like them, but my wife and cousin who are 10 yrs youngers than myself really enjoy lets plays etc. Seems crazy he makes what he does, considering what he does, but then I compare it to radio hosting or Beavis and Butthead(Id watch them, watching music videos and discussing it) and it doesn't seem too crazy anymore. Good for him.

Edited by (PS4)GbHaseo