Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Just Have To Push Seahorse Helmet Again .

SlapClown

REMINISCENCEEEEEE

262px-Ash_Female_Concept.png

Why did you have to remind me. I wanted Ash Prime to be female because that's how ash was rightfully intended. That image is beautiful- and what we got... sigh. At least Ash Prime seems to look half decent (and valkyr pre corpus skin looks similar to fem ash for all intensive purposes...)

Edited by Stratego89

Take a cup. Use suction to hold the cup on your chin. Take a picture.

Take a screenshot of Ash prime. Compare the placement and angle of the cup to Ash's accessory.

Post results with your working out and answer to wether you think it's a snout or chin.

Make people giggle, release dopamine, profit.

Need to see him ingame, moving and everything before I can make any judgment. Also, he looks like he got a LOT of work done on him, unlike other Primes I've seen who look barely touched... Double standards everywhere I swear...

"Ew, volt prime looks too simple and bland! DE is being lazy and stupid! They want all our money!"

"Ew! Ash prime looks too ugly and stupid! DE IS STUPID! I hate them. I want their game to die!"

Shut up and make up your mind

Edited by Jaruis

Need to see him ingame, moving and everything before I can make any judgment. Also, he looks like he got a LOT of work done on him, unlike other Primes I've seen who look barely touched... Double standards everywhere I swear...

ASH MASTER RACE BEACH! 

JK :P

Yea it kinda makes you wonder why some frames are barely touched (best example is Frost which after changing his helmet you might not see the diffrence between regular version and prime-but he's very old prime so) and here we have Ash Prime that got major dose of love from design department.

Edited by Cloud90PL

"Ew, volt prime looks too simple and bland! DE is being lazy and stupid! They want all our money!"

"Ew! Ash prime looks too ugly and stupid! DE IS STUPID! I hate them. I want their game to die!"

Shut up and make up your mind

You know it's not a binary thing right? It's not black or white. We speak of balance for the game. Balance applies to art too.

Some Primes seem to have a lot more work done on them than others, that's all. It doesn't necessarily mean they don't look good. Just that there seems to be a "bias" towards certain frames that can irritate some players in a way or another. You can't deny some clearly received more love and attention than others. Whether by choice, lack of inspiration, or because some might look better if they're less blinged than others is what matters.