Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Just Have To Push Seahorse Helmet Again .

SlapClown

You know it's not a binary thing right? It's not black or white. We speak of balance for the game. Balance applies to art too.

Some Primes seem to have a lot more work done on them than others, that's all. It doesn't necessarily mean they don't look good. Just that there seems to be a "bias" towards certain frames that can irritate some players in a way or another. You can't deny some clearly received more love and attention than others. Whether by choice, lack of inspiration, or because some might look better if they're less blinged than others is what matters.

I don't see any "balance" if all I see are complaints.

i like it, dont see why people hate, becouse it reminds of locust, well from side yeah, but actualy if you look from front its a hood, like Ishki88 3rd one

all looks fine, but what about the LEGS?

Ko1lYcI.png

Y'know from this angle, it actually looks like there's an Orokin samurai helmet over Ash's Scorpion helmet.

Neat!

I think the helm looks good and is the reason I'll be buying this prime access.

One design isn't going to appeal to everyone as long as they are allowed the luxury of their own opinions.

It's one thing to say, "I don't like it"... And another to say, "Shame on you for not making something I like."

The first sounds like an honest expression of opinion and the other sounds a bit entitled.

This is a S#&$-thread. That is a chin piece, have you never seen an egyptian gotee from pharoahs and the like? The helmet looks like a cross between an Egyptian demi-god and a samurai. The idea that it's a snout is moronic to the absolute max.

Edited by (PS4)TrueAlastar