Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime System Drop: Unluck Or Ridiculously Hard To Get?

Soju.

You must be new here...

26hours row, no sleep only T3 Survival. Nova Chasis never dropped.

and still hasn't.

This. I've done well over 20 T3S's, possibly well over 50, and still have yet to see the elusive nova Chassis. Or Volt Helm (but I have only had time to run 1 or 2 Survivals since that came out).

Am I the only one having this problem? Spent my entire afternoon running 5 tower 3 survivals, 3 of them were 60 minutes, the other 2 are 40 minutes (before this afternoon, I also spent  another 80 minutes to this and same result). And guess what I get almost all the time? Sicarus Prime blueprint. The other times? Bo Prime Blueprint, Rhino Prime Chassis.

Like, are you serious?

"We're trying to reduce the grind!" - Digital Extreme 2k14-2k15

I got it on my first run :>

I'm having trouble getting the blueprint, I've run around 10 T3D until wave 20 with no results and it's getting frustrating.

I think it's just RNG and luck tbh

At MR19 grinding as getting so reptetive. (over 83 days played) I spent over 12 hours with buddies farming for ash prime systems. I have no clue why DE thinks it is a good idea to drop sicarus prime, a POS weapon, on rotation C T3 survival which the keys are already hard to get. 12 hours of hardcore farming 40 mins and 60 mins. I mustve ran over 15 T3 survivals and that is all that keeps dropping or a forma BP. I get to 60 mins and a facking sicaris prime barrel drops. It is baffling. I don't mind the grind but getting rewarded something as stupid as this is frustrating and makes me want to say forget it. I have multiple teammates in my clan who ask me to help them get it. I myself want to get the systems buit after running it for 12 hours I am finding it pointless. How can I help out clan mates if I cannot get it after 12 hours of straight farming.

Sicarus Prime BP. I cannot believe this.

Well I keep getting buckets of Orokin Cells, which I swear never dropped this often as I rarely ever seen'em before patch so that's a lovely way of saying I get 0 reward for all these waves cuz **** me apparently. I have more forma than I'll ever have neurodes for as well because farming them sux and extractors are garbage. u.u

Edited by Wolfdoge

I learned not to focus on only one part/one game mode with volt chassis farm. It just amplifies the sense of grind. t3 survival became an obsession thinking I've run it so many times it has to drop the next time. Eventualy gave up and went to trade because i couldn't face it anymore. The very next t3 it dropped on 20mins.

I learned not to focus on only one part/one game mode with volt chassis farm. It just amplifies the sense of grind. t3 survival became an obsession thinking I've run it so many times it has to drop the next time. Eventualy gave up and went to trade because i couldn't face it anymore. The very next t3 it dropped on 20mins.

Personally I feel if it's not my day to drop it won't drop. I know it sounds superstitious, but I refuse to fight rng. I can try all day to get a part, and then have it drop on my first try the next day.

If you're not prepared to play a mission 96x to "beat" rng, then just take it in stride.

This very thing happened to me with loki prime's helmet. I failed so many times to find it so I caved in and bought it. Next mission I did dropped 2 of them in the same game and part of me died that day haha. RNG is wonderful. 

Current ash prime grinding has me with enough nova and volt parts for an army and formas forever. 

Personally I feel if it's not my day to drop it won't drop. I know it sounds superstitious, but I refuse to fight rng. I can try all day to get a part, and then have it drop on my first try the next day.

If you're not prepared to play a mission 96x to "beat" rng, then just take it in stride.

Lol I do the same. If it's not your day it's not your day is how I look at it, so I'll stop and play/do something else.

My point is that everyone creates their own sense of grind. If you constantly run one missions for a day, farming one thing, you will have feeling of extreme grind.

Is it that hard to understand?

Actually, no, besides running for Ash Prime System, I also did run for other vectis prime parts, which I only did get one part which is the barrel (again, the most common part), otherwise, I did some lots of Exterminates, md, etc. 

@OzoneAle: either get a clan with active members of just stalk the recruiting channel. Ought to be some hosting every few minutes.

@Hypernaut1: I didn't expect to get Ash Prime in one day. The title obviously said "System". Otherwise, the other parts are easy drop, which lots of my clanmates already have. But if you spent your entire afternoon and evening trying to get that one thing and it won't drop. I don't think you can hold your piss.

@Scytze : Well lucky you, maybe now I'll get the system and the rest of the parts.

Edited by AlphaWolf003

7zlRReU.jpg

Update: After, what, over 400 minutes put in T3 survivals, stalking and haunting the recruiting channel time not added, I think I got some mental disorders now and my virginity protection time has increased and the protection is stronger than ever, BUT, I just got Ash Prime System. 

Edited by AlphaWolf003

The last time I got a rare drop from a new prime access was Loki Systems. 

Nova Chassis, Volt Chassis, and anything else, I had to trade for. Right now it feels like a better deal to just gather platinum between prime accesses to buy the part from lucky players than to grind it myself.