Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Did De Just Remove Frost & Mag For Nothing?

Chaosdreamer

Hi , Let me explain my point 

DE did remove Frost + Mag and some weapons to "fix" the drop table dillution but , actually why? I mean when I check 

the result it would be fine to leave them in drop table...

If you did'nt saw where the news "PA" is dropping : https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/3cgldv/ash_prime_drop_location_updated_regularly/

Many item is in RNG locked mission ,by RNG lock I mean Rotation C which also mean 10-15 min to get annoyed to wait and not get the reward we really want

so why not just put back these frame ingames?

to "fix" the drop table dillution but

Here's your problem.

DE doesn't remove items from reward pools to address reward dilution, no, it would be too simple, too logical, too good for players.

They remove items from droptables for one simple reason, to fk with the community.

We will never see the day when DE actually tries to do something with diluted tables, there's no way in hell this is going to happen. Adding new tiers and gamemodes hasn't done S#&$ in these matters. Removing items won't help either.

DE did remove Frost + Mag and some weapons to "fix" the drop table dillution but , actually why?

Citation needed. I don't see how that can fix loot table. Removing them means other junks (Foma, Cell, etc) will take their place, not your Ash P.

Citation needed. I don't see how that can fix loot table. Removing them means other junks (Foma, Cell, etc) will take their place, not your Ash P.

let's suppose all items have the same chance of looting (which is obviously false but enough for the example).

If you can loot 3 different part on rotation X of Y mission, and also OC & forma, you get 20% chance to get any of them.

If you add more stuff to loot, like mag P / forst P and their weapon, you get up to 5 parts for example, and still with OC and forma, so you get like 14% for each item to get looted.

So removing mag and frost actually help, but it doesn't change the fact people are sick of OC and forma.

It's a temporary solution until DE brings in a new way to farm some prime parts. I think I remember something about crafting our own missions for certain parts but don't quote me on that.

You mean like the Orokin Direlect? Their drop tables are SCREAMING for void parts. No, be honest with yourself here, DE only removed these to inflate the platinum prices for them. Then when availability is going down and people are trading it for plat anymore, they'll make a return.

Let's be honest. If they weren't removed you'd just cash their parts in for ducats.

Long after building Mag Prime I've been melting her parts down into ducats for many many many months.

I'd just be happier if they'd remove OCs from the void drops and move the T1 and T2 keys out of the Void so we'd actually get good keys if we must and easier access to ducats and forma.

(I love forma. Call me crazy but I use them up like Halloween candy. Guess if you just want to max your Soma Prime and Synoid Gammacor you'd be content after getting your first 10 of them...)

PS.: in 3 months you'll see Ember P canned, old primes will get retired I believe despite the star chart changes so build her in time.

Edited by TychusMechanicus

let's suppose all items have the same chance of looting (which is obviously false but enough for the example).

If you can loot 3 different part on rotation X of Y mission, and also OC & forma, you get 20% chance to get any of them.

If you add more stuff to loot, like mag P / forst P and their weapon, you get up to 5 parts for example, and still with OC and forma, so you get like 14% for each item to get looted.

So removing mag and frost actually help, but it doesn't change the fact people are sick of OC and forma.

You and I both know it never work like that. It can work like this (example):

Forma BP (25%)

Mag P part (15%)

Cell (20%)

Boar P part (15%)

R5 core (15%)

Other Prime part (10%)

After removing Mag and Boar, and adding Ash P part:

Forma BP (40%)

Ash P part (5%)

Cell (30%)

R5 core (15%)

Other Prime part (10%)

Yes, it can be worse. Who knows.

You and I both know it never work like that. It can work like this (example):

Forma BP (25%)

Mag P part (15%)

Cell (20%)

Boar P part (15%)

R5 core (15%)

Other Prime part (10%)

After removing Mag and Boar, and adding Ash P part:

Forma BP (40%)

Ash P part (5%)

Cell (30%)

R5 core (15%)

Other Prime part (10%)

Yes, it can be worse. Who knows.

Of course yes but, the less part there is, the less you have to spread the % so in theory it's better.

But it doesn't work right now.

And i see ton of hate today on the forum, i really hope DE will move their butt and do something for the players for once, and not for their wallet.

Why don't they introduce T1/T2/T3 Void Interception, and add some Prime parts to unused Derelict mission types (Sabotage/Capture/Exterminate)?

They don't need to introduce anything. They need to admit, that they are removing equipment for economical reasons or get their S#&$ together. Until now I only heard noncredible BS about this issue.

Let's be honest. If they weren't removed you'd just cash their parts in for ducats.

Long after building Mag Prime I've been melting her parts down into ducats for many many many months.

I'd just be happier if they'd remove OCs from the void drops and move the T1 and T2 keys out of the Void so we'd actually get good keys if we must and easier access to ducats and forma.

(I love forma. Call me crazy but I use them up like Halloween candy. Guess if you just want to max your Soma Prime and Synoid Gammacor you'd be content after getting your first 10 of them...)

PS.: in 3 months you'll see Ember P canned, old primes will get retired I believe despite the star chart changes so build her in time.

personally, i think they do it so they can re release them to new players and make it "fresh" again. Even by just removing them, it made them more valued.