The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Textures, Mesh & Animation Bugs Collection Thread

Zareek

Hello all 

Been bugging me for weeks this has (pun not intended) But when i put the prisma Daebalus shoulders on ash prime they clip terribly but when its the standard Daebalus they are fine this is really bugging me as i really want to wear my prisma Daebalus shoulders but you just cant see them any ETA on when this could be fixed? (Photos as evidence)

Um3XeWu.jpg

DX2WJYr.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I noticed that there is an inconsistency in Ash Prime between his wristblade in the codex vs in actual gameplay.

In the Codex the wristblade is under the wrist, AC style:

mcB1y0n.jpg

While in-game it's above the wrist, like regular ash:

XYX24jk.jpg

DqXNNOe.jpg

Z2Foepl.jpg

when i saw the codex i really liked the wristblade under the wrist, and it looks really bad above the wrist on Ash.P, hoping its a bug and it can be changed.

Also,unrelated to the wristblade, can you fix the side bangs on the helmet so they not go into his body?

-Edited-

Agreed with these, hope it gets fix,

- Also I was disappointed the blades din't have a more...golden or orokin look...

- In addition, I always thought Ash smoky Hand was a nice touch of an incomplete Tenno...and was very looking forward to how a Prime Ash Aura cosmetic Smoke would manifest, whether in the upper body, both hands or just periodical smoke coming in and out the whole body... but to my surprise it was the same... 

I know these are just silly cosmetics but I really like how the Primes tend to be a a bit more different and seems to be the perfected form of the Tenno, you even see some powers take on some Orokin liquid gold form of energy or Orokin form... please keep that lore cosmetic up DE, it adds so much to the immersion of the game. Obviously Ash being the Tenno Ninja of Ninja's this is very important! :D

Edited by 0zryel