Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Textures, Mesh & Animation Bugs Collection Thread

Zareek

After I almost lost my sanity sinking in Formas, Sicarus Prime BP and Ember Helmets, I finally got Ash Prime!

But here come the delusion...

clipping problems with every weapon I use with him, clipping even with parts of the frame itself

arms so big he barely can cross them in his noble stance

color customization problems including:

grey/uncolorable parts; 3th tint that does almost nothing; a single tint that colors almost all the frame, even parts of different materials creating a total color mess; white low quality outlines (for those I have screenshots, since I saw nobody on the forums pointed them out), color alteration (faded in some points, highly desaturated in others)

parts of the frame that are clearly glued on the original model (almost as noticeble as on Nyx Prime)

lack of a significant channeling effect

total inconsistency between the prime skin and his Immortal: big part of the latter was the Lotus "tattoos" on his arms, but since the new ones are glued on the original, they cover them, without counting how colors are messed up with the Immortal skin

... there are so many that probably I forgot some, but the high number of threads about this matter indicate that there is actually something wrong

The real problem is that with his standard colors, Ash Prime is really cool, and in the codex he is wonderful... then you build it (or buy it), try to customize it and you unearth the truth

So I'm writing this just to give my feedback, in the hope DE wil make him better (and I know they can, after what they did with Volt Prime and Loki Prime)

Edit - I forgot the screenshots for showing the white outlines (my visual options are all at max)

http://imgur.com/4mJsKgs,5545WD8#0

http://imgur.com/4mJsKgs,5545WD8#1

Edited by Drufo

Did my weekly sweep of the forums for Ash P Bug threads and found a few more, count is at 44 now. Added new screenshots by another player under the Textures section.

Wonder when DE will see this 'popular' thread. :/

Just one response from them would be great.

Edited by Sci_Ant

Lots of us have noticed these problems and I have been collecting them in my Ash P Bug thread here > https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/488216-ash-prime-textures-mesh-animation-bugs-collection-thread/

I will add your screenshots to my list if you don't mind. I will also add your thread to the list there.

No problem, I already read your thread, good work there :)

Did my weekly sweep of the forums for Ash P Bug threads and found a few more, count is at 44 now. Added new screenshots by another player under the Textures section.

It certainly does seem pretty uncaring, doesn't it?

Yea, I know. They definitely are aware of the problem, and this thread.

These problems have been listed in my Ash P bug thread > https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/488216-ash-prime-textures-mesh-animation-bugs-collection-thread/

I have also added your thread to the list there.

Thanks, glad it was noticed at least by the community. Sure hope DE addresses that, while the "year of quality" still lasts.

It doesnt end there man

For some reason My ash always looks to the left. I realized this while in my liset looking for trades i noticed this minor bug and it bothered me but noting major for me to write up a Thread.

I hope this gets fixed, Poor DE they got soo much on there hands =_=

P.S. I have the same Prisma Daedalus bug with Ash prime, tbh I thought Ash primes arms were Daedalus Prime but its his organic arms. Dont they look like Daedalus primes tho? Woulda been a cool prime armor but DE is starting to lack creativity or just funding idk which it is. xD

Edited by xLordKogax

It doesnt end there man

For some reason My ash always looks to the left. I realized this while in my liset looking for trades i noticed this minor bug and it bothered me but noting major for me to write up a Thread.

I hope this gets fixed, Poor DE they got soo much on there hands =_=

P.S. I have the same Prisma Daedalus bug with Ash prime, tbh I thought Ash primes arms were Daedalus Prime but its his organic arms. Dont they look like Daedalus primes tho? Woulda been a cool prime armor but DE is starting to lack creativity or just funding idk which it is. xD

I dunno, I effing love his design. 

I dunno, I effing love his design. 

I never said he doesnt look Great.

In fact i remember the thread we hated on his reddit release design, I mean IMHO the picture looked HORRIBLE but that doesnt mean Minkys Ash Prime concept isnt good, and He still looks Edgy asf! xD

Tell Me My Ash prime doesnt look EdgeLord?

11975403_972478732798674_1073564569_o.jp

I hope everyone doesnt go and Copy my color xD

Not too fond of the Old Fashion Red&Black Ash xP