Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Textures, Mesh & Animation Bugs Collection Thread

Zareek

I finally have some good news!

It seems they fixed the issues with Ash P not having his arm threading, missing other details on his arms and legs, and no PBR with this last PS4 update. Hopefully fixes for the other bugs will come SOONTM. Just keep doing what you're doing Sci_Ant. :)

Edited by (PS4)COGSPARTAN117

I went and checked in game and indeed the problem exists. I have made a video on it and will post it in my Ash Prime Bug thread here > https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/488216-ash-prime-textures-mesh-animation-bugs-collection-thread/

Thanks for bringing it to my attention, I will mention your name since you found it. :)

wow sick lookn Ash man,  great job on makin your prime look bad &#!

I finally have some good news!

It seems they fixed the issues with Ash P not having his arm threading, missing other details on his arms and legs, and no PBR with this last PS4 update. Hopefully fixes for the other bugs will come SOONTM. Just keep doing what you're doing Sci_Ant. :)

Oh really? That's great news mate! Please post pictures if you can! :D

Once confirmed I will remove the problem from the OP. And thanks for the support again! :)

c. Misplacement Issue - The hidden blades receptacle shows as under the arm on the Ash Prime in the Codex, while it is shown over the arm in game and in Arsenal on both Ash and Ash Prime and Ash in the Codex. Also, the Ponytail on the default helmet is missing on Ash Prime in the Codex.

SylG1V4.jpg

t3Kh7jl.jpg

TBH Ash P's helmet looks freaking amazing without the head tail. Of course i'm not knocking his design cause i love it, but it would be awesome if it was a removable part, much like Nekros' and Valkyr's accessories.

TBH Ash P's helmet looks freaking amazing without the head tail. Of course i'm not knocking his design cause i love it, but it would be awesome if it was a removable part, much like Nekros' and Valkyr's accessories.

Agreed. I hate the ponytail (due to the clipping issues it causes with syandanas and himself)

Yeah, wish this was possible, but I'll still use my default Ash helmet. XD

01d2Yb5.jpg

In the picture above, you can see that the left shoulder piece sits lower than the right and has been like this since the last update. Unequipping and requipping it does not fix it, and other shoulder plates place correctly, so it is only an issue with the Prisma Daedalus.

A tiny bug, but thought I would point it out.

Thanks for these! I've added them to the OP and canceled PS4 Problems from the list. :)

Don't do it . is not exactly true , we still having many troubles especially when talk about unlorable parts , his chest and knees still gray don't matter what u do have tested it today , yea they have done some things on some parts but is not finished yet 

Yep, here you go.

sobQGO0.jpg?1

T7sEnW4.jpg

oLgmosW.jpg

And you're very welcome good sir. :)

Please post a picture with the colors changed in some variations , just let me know if im not crazy because i still cannot change his knees and a little piece of legsnear the knees and also the original gray colors on chest cannot be changed at least you use Immortal skin ( Immortal skin make colorable the chest and knees as we know but not the small piece on his legs near to knee ) '' SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH ''

Don't do it . is not exactly true , we still having many troubles especially when talk about unlorable parts , his chest and knees still gray don't matter what u do have tested it today , yea they have done some things on some parts but is not finished yet 

That's a common problem between all platforms, not PS4 specific. It was an intended design decision, albeit an irritating one. That problem is still up on the main 'Textures' section. I only removed the PS4 PBR problem from the list since that has been fixed.

When I tried to color my Ash prime, I wanted to use the default for tint color 4 so I can keep the Gold rims on his armor. However, when the immortal skin is equipped, part of Ash's body turns green, because green is the default tint4 on the immortal skin. I was hoping this would be changed so that I can color them separately.