Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Textures, Mesh & Animation Bugs Collection Thread

Zareek

This problem has been posted on the forums and its been here since Ash p has came to WF. The problem is when you bladestorm someone your clone is the normal ash, is that a bug or meant to be there?

Bladestorm needs a Rework period man

I hear you and soetimes its a lag issue i seen my Clones as Regular Ash then sometimes its Ash prime clones.

They keep ignoring it and will continue to cuz Most folks in this community Hate Ash and the few that do not al agree with most ideas about fixing him

Btw checkout my thread about Ash rework I mention that he needs a fix Mainly Bladestorm but i sugguest some good ideas for a Rework to make him more Viabble in End Game and Coop cuz as most ppl Ash has nothing to offer End Game hes a solo frame that should happen this isnt a solo based game. Thank you.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/523050-ash-synergy-full-descriptive-rework/

Edited by xLordKogax

Bladestorm needs a Rework period man

I hear you and soetimes its a lag issue i seen my Clones as Regular Ash then sometimes its Ash prime clones.

They keep ignoring it and will continue to cuz Most folks in this community Hate Ash and the few that do not al agree with most ideas about fixing him

Its a pain, i mean its been here for awhile(Bladestorm bug) and what type of rework? I think shuriken needs a buff to dmg but thats my opinion.

Its a pain, i mean its been here for awhile(Bladestorm bug) and what type of rework? I think shuriken needs a buff to dmg but thats my opinion.

Great please read it thoroughly i dont want you to miss out on one detail I explain it all in full discription with a full Synergy throughout his entire Kit

In the forms of his Archtype Stealth/Slash/Finisher damage witha touch of CC (Choke Clouds)  xD

yeah remooval of seeking ability traded for damage buff (that would be a thing)

i stoped to use Ash the day shuriken became homing shuriken

Ash has the highes posible END GAME dmg and a lot of peiople ignorig that.....

True Asf! But still dont Ignore the fact his damage base and kit is greedy and only benefits him he has nothing to offer a Team in End game content and I have recieved pretty much the same feed back about this.

He is a Potentially Great Warframe if DE finally Decide to do a Flawless Rework like how Excalibur and Frost have recieved.

I will not ignore and say the rest of our Warframes dont all deserve to be Refreshed for the Evolution of Warframe.

I await the Day all Frames are Greatly Reworked and made Awesome but soo much hate and no Love will get us Nowhere

Edited by xLordKogax

Could you please make Ash Primes Braid toggable? It glitches trough very much weapons and it would be really nice to have the ability to toggle it on or off. I don't want to change the awesome helmet just because of that braid. :(

Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Austria.

Edited by EdwardMcCoy

Could you please make Ash Primes Braid toggable? It glitches trough very much weapons and it would be really nice to have the ability to toggle it on or off. I don't want to change the awesome helmet just because of that braid. :(

Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Austria.

1. You actually have very nice English compared to a lot of people I've seen.

2. I wouldn't mind this. +1

Big thanks to the mods who merged my reported threads. :D

I know it must be getting tiring to keep seeing my reports every once in a while. XD

Just wanna keep this on DE's radar hopefully.

Thats great i feel the next step is to start a big theread talking about some improvements that ASH WARFRAFE need EX : Cast smoke screen while we are in the air like loki does with invisibility or Bladestorm being affect by melee mods like fury to increase atack speed ... All this is change that we need to make ash just a lil bit more healthy.

look at 2:42 

I will feed this till my death or this be done

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/523050-ash-synergy-full-descriptive-rework/page-4#entry5947388

Edited by (PS4)RNickS_BRASIL

Thats great i feel the next step is to start a big theread talking about some improvements that ASH WARFRAFE need EX : Cast smoke screen while we are in the air like loki does with invisibility or Bladestorm being affect by melee mods like fury to increase atack speed ... All this is change that we need to make ash just a lil bit more healthy.

look at 2:42 

Mate i know i'm supposed to focus on Ash in that vid but i'm just gonna throw this one out there...notice Frost's coat's beautiful cloth physics in this video...aahhh i want it. And speaking of physics...after seeing today's devstream...i wonder....does Ash P's pony tail use the same physics as Pre-corpus Valkyr's tail? If not...then damn i want that for Ash cause that tail on Valkyr moved so smoothly.

Mate i know i'm supposed to focus on Ash in that vid but i'm just gonna throw this one out there...notice Frost's coat's beautiful cloth physics in this video...aahhh i want it. And speaking of physics...after seeing today's devstream...i wonder....does Ash P's pony tail use the same physics as Pre-corpus Valkyr's tail? If not...then damn i want that for Ash cause that tail on Valkyr moved so smoothly.

Yea i've been sawed it too Shadow , i just think a shame we haven't it already on a recent prime frame ... 

Yea i've been sawed it too Shadow , i just think a shame we haven't it already on a recent prime frame ... 

Exactly! I just want Ash P to get some love. He was one of the original first frames that you could choose from at the beginning of warframe, not to mention a fan favorite frame...why it's taking THIS long for him to get some attention baffles me.