Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Name Your Warframes?

PsychedelicSnake

Some people like to add a touch of roleplay to their game, so they do stuff like name their characters or even write up backstories. Provided you do such a thing, what do you name your Warframe/Tenno? Silly and Joke names are also welcome!

Personally, I go for more names that are less traditional and more "abstract" like concepts or ideas. A few of the names I use for my Warframes/Tenno are Certainty, Wander, Journey, etc.

My curiosity is getting the better of me.

Excalibur is Guardian, Vauban is Sentinel, Valkyr is Fury, Nekros is Legion, Oberron is Hunter (pre-Simaris), Hydroid is Breaking Tide, and Nyx is Discord.  I havent' named the rest yet, this is partially because I save one loadout slot for "Frontlines" and I don't like naming them until they have a specific themed setup with a loadout slot.

As a side note, Rhino has a special construction equipment setup aside from his usual, and Vauban is sometimes Isaac Clarke :P

I love some roleplay in my Warframe.

My Tenno is called "Dhrekr" and he (provided that a Tenno can identify as a male, my Tenno does) doesn't give names to his suits.

He accidentally also doesn't give names to his Syandanas, to his cosmetic armors, and to the Sigils he wears. My Tenno, Dhrekr, doesn't see why he should give a name from the things he wears.

But then again, what do I know. Maybe some people in this thread like to roleplay in real life and have given names to their shoes. "Today I'll wear you, Bobby."

I actually have a one of those desktop notes with all my warframe names that I actually care to RP with

Loki: Anatolius
Trinity: Livy
Saryn: Nita
Volt: Sai
Nova: Talie
Vauban: Flint
Nyx: Olivia
Nekros: Anu
Mag (Prime): Pan
Ash: Jin
Valkyr: Io
Excalibur: Colchen
Oberon: Midas
Rhino (Prime): Oni
Banshee:Catrin
Hydroid:Essex
Mirage: Genesis
Limbo: Vantis
Chroma: Paris

yes I am trash

I actually have a one of those desktop notes with all my warframe names that I actually care to RP with

Loki: Anatolius

Trinity: Livy

Saryn: Nita

Volt: Sai

Nova: Talie

Vauban: Flint

Nyx: Olivia

Nekros: Anu

Mag (Prime): Pan

Ash: Jin

Valkyr: Io

Excalibur: Colchen

Oberon: Midas

Rhino (Prime): Oni

Banshee:Catrin

Hydroid:Essex

Mirage: Genesis

Limbo: Vantis

Chroma: Paris

yes I am trash

Hi RP Trash, I'm Shipper Trash. Nice to meet you. There's plenty of room in the garbage bin if you're interested. It's actually rather cozy.

Excalibur is Guardian, Vauban is Sentinel, Valkyr is Fury, Nekros is Legion, Oberron is Hunter (pre-Simaris), Hydroid is Breaking Tide, and Nyx is Discord.  I havent' named the rest yet, this is partially because I save one loadout slot for "Frontlines" and I don't like naming them until they have a specific themed setup with a loadout slot.

As a side note, Rhino has a special construction equipment setup aside from his usual, and Vauban is sometimes Isaac Clarke :P

Oberon always seems to be either a Hunter or some variation of the "Old Master" when it comes to player characterization. 

Oberon always seems to be either a Hunter or some variation of the "Old Master" when it comes to player characterization. 

I envision Oberon as a klutz, only serene and sage like in a forest but a complete bimbo outside natural settings.

I don't name anything other then kubrows and a made up cephelon I sometimes use in forum posts, that i wish i had way more then ordis.

thing is I don't really make up characters in warframe because unlike in mmo's like world of warcraft, there are no role play servers.

so if i did try and role play id probably be met with "wtf are you on about m8??"  even on the forums i don't have any made up teno as the people that are included in my mini stories are either me or other forum users.

Ive thought about trying to enter one of the RP forum posts but not many of them are open without invitation. and that puts me off a lot more then off topic or general discussion were i can goof around a lot more.