Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Update 8 Doesn't Come Tomorrow

Pisirk

This is the official rage thread. 

**PRETEND:

It's Friday and getting late, still no news from DE and no update.

GO.

If you are pretending then this thread should be in the extra section. I doubt Update 8 will be late tomorrow if last weeks patch is anything to go by. 

No clue what's in this update, could careless about U8 because of that. No one tell me what's in it. I rather not end up like you guys getting no sleep.

Update 8 is about clans you can see more here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/19134-dear-tenno-update-8-rise-of-the-warlords-discussion/.

Edited by Toko

Lol you guys realize that last Friday when they release Vauban they said "it's NOW two weeks until U8"?

It's only been one week. Also...there's other stuff to do. If you can't wait for U8 I dunno...read a book? lol

if the update isnt here by friday, then im officially quiting the game and uninsalling it.  Im getting really sick and tired of this crap and I won't wait another damn week for this thing to be released.  Mark my words though, this is NOT the last you will ehar of me.   You hear  me?  YOU HEAR ME?

huehuehuehue, am I doing it right?

if the update isnt here by friday, then im officially quiting the game and uninsalling it.  Im getting really sick and tired of this crap and I won't wait another damn week for this thing to be released.  Mark my words though, this is NOT the last you will ehar of me.   You hear  me?  YOU HEAR ME?

Masterful.

Rage Simulator? We don't need that. You can see real rage on a lot of threads here :)

I totally forgot about the update. 

Rage Simulator...could be a new game for EA?

Masterful.

Rage Simulator Activated... d(^-^)b

i think what he is trying to say is that pretend its friday and no U8 come out how woulod u rage. well i wouldnt rage i may curse a bit but the DEVs have lives they cant be at it 24/8 <=====( leap year MOFO's) lol

┌∩┐(~ .) GAME-OVER 

p.s  dont  steal that emblem

Edited by Z-Sync