Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 8: Rise Of The Warlords

[DE]Rebecca

Already got me Vulkar,building Kunai. c:

................................................................. WARFRAME is the BEST PC game yet. And it was free!  Awesome job!

Edited by cade1

I'd also like to add that I'm displeased with the damage cap. Everything else in the update has been an absolute joy, but the change to Iron Skin has made playing my role as the tank incredibly difficult in later missions. Please consider revisions!

In the void the main problem I see are too many repeated items. This especially sucks considering the fact that you can't even sell them. Because we all know that I LOVE the Reaper Prime just SOOOOOOOOOOOO much that I need 5 handles and I need to learn how to craft the Latron Prime at least 3 times. Please do something about this, I'm getting pretty upset.

In the void the main problem I see are too many repeated items. This especially sucks considering the fact that you can't even sell them. Because we all know that I LOVE the Reaper Prime just SOOOOOOOOOOOO much that I need 5 handles and I need to learn how to craft the Latron Prime at least 3 times. Please do something about this, I'm getting pretty upset.

I agree with the repeated items, the RNG in this game for mod/item drops is terrible and needs severe work.

yes ummmm  whats a reaper prime and a latron prime

am bored becuse its not fun no more  what sucks is now soon or later there will be no more noobs and all masters it will suck  all well and all these updates its hard to get around and i say  ya'll need  to get the daily of excalber prime bp back becusei am mad  lots of people have him and i don't its friking unfare  bring the bps back dame it  suck who whats to spend lots of money to get a dang little bit of plantnem its stuped bring the bps  back ggggggrrrrrrrrrrr  am just asking pls bring it back its hard to go with out it i what it soo bad but its hard to get becuse its not able to get no more and its frecking tarible gggrrrrr   hmmmmmm ok now am calm  just pls bring it back am on game all the time trying to get the the bp trying to find it and i will not stop on till i get it am on all the time pls let me have the bp and be able to make the guy hes alsome but not worth spending money on i meam what are we monkeys we have no mind just droling drtiy  friking monkeys who have no lifes who get ortered around and get nothing to do what we have not rights becuse we are controled bye compneys like ya'll and don't thank of geting rid of people off the games becuse the spend there time there lifes on these games and you can't get your time of life back and that mean you are killers so don;t do it

am bored becuse its not fun no more  what sucks is now soon or later there will be no more noobs and all masters it will suck  all well and all these updates its hard to get around and i say  ya'll need  to get the daily of excalber prime bp back becusei am mad  lots of people have him and i don't its friking unfare  bring the bps back dame it  suck who whats to spend lots of money to get a dang little bit of plantnem its stuped bring the bps  back ggggggrrrrrrrrrrr  am just asking pls bring it back its hard to go with out it i what it soo bad but its hard to get becuse its not able to get no more and its frecking tarible gggrrrrr   hmmmmmm ok now am calm  just pls bring it back am on game all the time trying to get the the bp trying to find it and i will not stop on till i get it am on all the time pls let me have the bp and be able to make the guy hes alsome but not worth spending money on i meam what are we monkeys we have no mind just droling drtiy  friking monkeys who have no lifes who get ortered around and get nothing to do what we have not rights becuse we are controled bye compneys like ya'll and don't thank of geting rid of people off the games becuse the spend there time there lifes on these games and you can't get your time of life back and that mean you are killers so don;t do it

Ask your doctor if Valium may be right for you.  

I got a Void Key yesterday as a login reward, which is nice but I DIDN'T get a Forma at the end of it - just a Latron Prime stock - because, you know, it's not like those things are hard enough to acquire outside the market anyway.

More like fall of the Warlords.

Why the hell can't the clan owner demote WL anymore? I'm about to quit since I can't throw out someone who got WL by glitch anyway. This is totally ruining the clan system for me. And what about the people that did a good job helping to recruit and deserved their WL title in the past but suddenly turn into backstabbing pineapples?

Other than that, good job, I guess.

ни капли на русском

Что именно тебя интересует, спрашивай. тут много русскопонимающих есть, я так думаю.

What is you interesting for?

Edited by ETQW

Please help with this problem. if anyone notice when you already patch the game and copy it in a Flash drive so you can play where ever you go its useless because it is still patching when you open the launcher in your Flash drive. Why don't give us a manual patch so everyone can play as soon as possible.

My one and only question:
When will we be able to buy platinum with credits? Or for that matter, some rare materials like morphics or whatnot? Cause seriously, I've got so much money and yet nothing to spend it on!

My one and only question:

When will we be able to buy platinum with credits? Or for that matter, some rare materials like morphics or whatnot? Cause seriously, I've got so much money and yet nothing to spend it on!

Plat with credits won't happen... but resources, that is interesting.

I highly doubt you will ever be able to buy plat with credits.  Materials, though, would be nice.

Yes, indeed. An interesting thought that has likely crossed the minds of the Devs. I'll ask around to see if that will be implemented in the near future!