Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 8: Rise Of The Warlords

[DE]Rebecca

So many new exciting things, I can't wait to try them.  The stalker is so cool, what a great element to the game. I really love your creativity, keep up the good work. I love this game.

Ok am I also the only one who is getting the issue of receiving the Reaper prime blueprint and also the game saving after you do the first void key mission? Tower exterminate? Got it rewarded to me today I complete it gives me the reaper prime blueprint reward and then after that I get to the main screen it says unable to update account information progress could not be saved? so then I check my foundry and the blueprint is not there? I tried this void mission 2 times now and I got the same error twice... Anyone else getting this issue?

Ok am I also the only one who is getting the issue of receiving the Reaper prime blueprint and also the game saving after you do the first void key mission? Tower exterminate? Got it rewarded to me today I complete it gives me the reaper prime blueprint reward and then after that I get to the main screen it says unable to update account information progress could not be saved? so then I check my foundry and the blueprint is not there? I tried this void mission 2 times now and I got the same error twice... Anyone else getting this issue?

I've got the same issue, but just with the Reaper Prime Blueprint.

It was replaced by a Grineer sniper rifle... I think it has similar stats?

Similar stats, but the snipetron itself wasn't removed. My friends still have it, and I was going to make it next. Now it's just not obtainable anymore.

Which I imagine will result in many people being frustrated because they will have levelled their gear back up to 30 looooooong before they have the means to repeat the process - even without affinity boosters - because they just used up their last Void Key but didn't get lucky.

The potatoes, I can understand having to acquire and use separately (which I think should be a more frequent because, given their rarity now, it's arguably paying for power, even though it's PVE we're talking about) for each weapon/warframe but with Forma, you're buying/looting the same item for the same gear over and over again so wouldn't it make more sense to be able to use it multiple times but only for the gear it was first used on? This would allow you make slow but sure progress without devaluing the Forma. After all, it stands to reason that some players at least, will decide to focus entirely on one weapon until it's fully polarised to their liking.

I was being somewhat facetious with my first sentence of course; it is still possible for the Forma to be acquired first, I'll grant you but levelling gear to 30 takes quite a while already without artificially dragging out the process yet more.

Your logic is a bit flawed. If you decide to polarize a frame/weapon you hated, then yes, it is a frustrating process to re leveling it again. However, if you want to focus only on your best frame, it stands to reason that you love that frame/find it very fun because you've inherently decided that it's your best (There is no best in this game. it is all subjective opinion based on personal play style).

For example, I'm re leveling my Vauban, Hek, Kraken, and Dual Heat Swords. Do I find it tedious? How can I? I chose to re level these specific pieces of gear because I love using them with all my heart. I have no problem resetting it 10, 100, or 1000 times. It's fun to use every time.

I don't think the forma is devalued per use at all. Would you rather only be able to use 1 forma, and have only 1 extra mod cost halved, or would you be able to halve every single mod cost on your gear, being able to max all of them when you previously couldn't? I would rather take the second option. It's more expensive, and time-consuming, but guarantees I will have an absolute beast of equipment to play around with.

REAPER PRIME BP is still bugged...."PROGRESS NOT SAVED"

Got BP like 3 times last night then that happened

DE said to send in a ticket if this happens to you.

Great update. Great work. Thanks.

BUT! >_<

Rhino is a piece of trash, still. Iron Skin is useless. 800 dmg absorbed? Shields are stronger. One 35 lvl Toxic Ancient nullifies Iron Skin in 6-7 seconds. JUST ONE. Four 35 lvl Chargers take it off in 3-4 seconds. It's even worse then 80% dmg reduction on 15 seconds. And now it has agro, on hight level defense missions it's a "suicide button".

Restore FULL 15 seconds invulnerability. For PVE atleast. Let it be damage absorb for PVP, but 800 hp for pvp is too low, it'll last for 2-3 seconds, maybe even less.

Please. Again.

I don't think the forma is devalued per use at all. Would you rather only be able to use 1 forma, and have only 1 extra mod cost halved, or would you be able to halve every single mod cost on your gear, being able to max all of them when you previously couldn't? I would rather take the second option. It's more expensive, and time-consuming, but guarantees I will have an absolute beast of equipment to play around with.

Okay, I find this confusing; the latter is the natural conclusion of the former anyway so who wouldn't? And what I meant by being "devalued" was becoming too easy to obtain.

Besides, an even bigger issue on my mind at the moment, since trying out the Dojo earlier (STUPID Clan Key crafting, what is the bloody POINT besides wasting time!?) is that Forma also pulls double-duty as a construction material - as opposed to say the Orokin artefacts found on raid missions - meaning that Dojo progression is also locked behind this pay/needle-in-haystack farm wall.

Not every Orokin artefact mind you, but say, 10% of those you bring back, the rest being too damaged to use or are just dead. At least it would give them a purpose beyond just being the forgettable mission mcguffin of the moment, interchangeable with Crybaby Corpus who lost his bucket hat and Blind Betty who keeps lagging behind because she got stuck on a wall.

Edited by Nova2000

Yay! More pathetic attempts to get into my wallet!

And not one of the major issues/bugs in this game fixed. Actually, more were added.

I guess the recent epic failure of Star Trek wasn't big enough of a warning.

Gamers are not all that dumb, DE. Or you're not that smart, I don't know.

Great update. Great work. Thanks.

BUT! >_<

Rhino is a piece of trash, still. Iron Skin is useless. 800 dmg absorbed? Shields are stronger. One 35 lvl Toxic Ancient nullifies Iron Skin in 6-7 seconds. JUST ONE. Four 35 lvl Chargers take it off in 3-4 seconds. It's even worse then 80% dmg reduction on 15 seconds. And now it has agro, on hight level defense missions it's a "suicide button".

Restore FULL 15 seconds invulnerability. For PVE atleast. Let it be damage absorb for PVP, but 800 hp for pvp is too low, it'll last for 2-3 seconds, maybe even less.

Please. Again.

I am a fresh Rhino, but I have to agree.

I've been playing 1 to around 20 levels today with my buddies and at first, Iron Skin was very much fun to use, being the "go" time and unlike other warframes, where I had to hide to re-prepare for combat, here I could continue to draw attention while regenerating shields.

Later on, when enemies began getting to levels 20-30 IS became barely second pair of shields that costs 50 of Rhino's very limited energy. Given that if I want to use Flow mod I likely need to polarise proper slot for it and that at most (with Focus) IS will block 1040 (max flow was 30%?) damage. True, that is whole lot more than any other frame can take, unless we are talking Frost behind barrier or Trinity, but it makes at best "cover" for Rhino to go in and drop his other abilities uninterrupted later on.

I guess it's hard to actually get hero like Rhino right. This is "Techno Space Ninjas" game and ninjas don't eat knuckle-sandwiches and bullets, they dodge around them, strike and roll back. Rhino is like that comedic "muscle-mountain ninja" or Warframe's Sumo , at least as an idea.