Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Changyou Warframe Image Megathread]

Jamescell

If DE did this i would be a very happy tenno my frirend, although as i said previously i am just shocked as to why china would get a whole new founders pack when they have already recieved things like braton v and lato v.... i mean i guess i could just get a chinese vpn and try and buy it :D

This whole new release does nothing but undermine the "original" founders of warframe ... i mean what does the word founders even mean these days, it just feels dirty but hey money is money i guess :D just give me the chance to get the loot and ill be happy :D they could call it founders 2.0 for you who missed it the first time around!!!!

1. Even if you buy it, you can't even use it here. Separate game, separate offers.

2. Nnnoooo, not exactly. 'Founders' meant you helped the game to be (financially) founded/started. It's not a major thing, but still quite a prestige. If you guys aren't here, Warframe wouldn't even ended up to this point. If DE released again in the name of 'Founders 2.0/3.14/9001', it'll just be a normal Prime Access pack that completely negates all your hardwork.

Seriously guys, too much salt involved here, and those salt were dropped and completely existed in somewhere else besides here. You guys didn't even see a glimpse of it, and yet still got salty.

Edited by Athros

https://warframe.com/news/join-warframe-founders-program

Also said on that page.

''get exclusive in-game items and privileges only available to Founders''

Yes, but its nothing that prevent to re release if they want for X reason, i mean, they can say its exclusive and whatever, but if they want to do that, they do, to atract more people, or for more money...

They have say that Prime acces are exclusive too, i have the Misa syanda, i am the one who payed more than 100 bucks for a syanda, and i dont really have problems if they release it again, they stated that prime acces things are never coming back, later, they stated that prime acces things, can be rotated... If they really want, they can.

Also, yes we know that China version are releasing a new founders pack, for a new region independent from DE...

They can do whatever they want with that... Letter13 have say that.

Lol. "The law says". You guys don't have exclusivity to new content. That's nonsense. But whatever. I don't own Ex. I don't play Ex. I don't even really like Ex. But others do and eventually the needs of the many...So enjoy.

You are really missing the point...

Regardless of whether or not you are willing to except the legalities of the issue.

DE themselves have repeatedly said its never coming back and that it was stated to not be coming back even when it was first released.

So unless DE wants to out themselves as liars and generally be underhanded, thus losing the trust of more then just founders, then yeah, its not gonna happen.

Yes, but its nothing that prevent to re release if they want for X reason, i mean, they can say its exclusive and whatever, but if they want to do that, they do, to atract more people, or for more money...

They have say that Prime acces are exclusive too, i have the Misa syanda, i am the one who payed more than 100 bucks for a syanda, and i dont really have problems if they release it again, they stated that prime acces things are never coming back, later, they stated that prime acces things, can be rotated... If they really want, they can.

Also, yes we know that China version are releasing a new founders pack, for a new region independent from DE...

http://web.archive.org/web/20130310105706/https://warframe.com/founders

Wayback machine archive of the founders page right before it closed.  See the bit that says "will never be available again"?

More money, but betraying your own words and (most of the) founders? Nah.

So what is exactly the problem then? What's with all the jeaolusy?

The only thing that i really really want, is that dimn scarff, i mean, caman men, you dont want it too?

vvvvvvv

I don't care of the another version of Excal Prime in Chinese version of Warframe, and tbh I really don't care even if DE jokingly release Excal Prime again to incite chaos among us... But damn, that cape/syandana/whatever looks cool. Hopefully the cape that had showed up in those bullet jump GIFs does looks awesome like that.

Lol. "The law says". You guys don't have exclusivity to new content. That's nonsense. But whatever. I don't own Ex. I don't play Ex. I don't even really like Ex. But others do and eventually the needs of the many...So enjoy.

I'm going to join the others in the fun activity that is bashing my head against a brick wall.

Excalibur Prime was a part of a package that was intended as a kind of "Warframe Kickstarter" (if you wanted to compare it to anything), it was promised that people who dropped money on this package would receive an exclusive "Prime" frame, (Excalibur Prime), and two exclusive "Prime" weapons, (Lato and Skana Prime.) Note how I said the word "exclusive", when referring to this package. That is because Digital Extremes explicitly stated that the "Founder" package was to be the only way to acquire these "Prime" variants (Prime being a new concept at the time, with Excalibur Prime & the 2 Prime weapons being the first ever primes.)

If Digital Extremes were to re-release Excalibur Prime, Lato Prime, and Skana Prime, it would class as false advertisement on their part (I refer you back to when it was stated that they were exclusive to the Founder package) and people who bought the package would be able to refund their purchase. Digital Extremes would then lose a large amount of cash, and a lot of player faith.

Therefore, the very idea of bringing Excalibur Prime, is a foolish one, and should never be taken seriously.

So in conclusion:

46HMQ1I.gif

So what is exactly the problem then? What's with all the jeaolusy?

Im not jealus.

I dont have problems, i will be pleased if they re release again that thing...

Im just here, sit and reading...

Wayback machine archive of the founders page right before it closed.  See the bit that says "will never be available again"?

Yes i see that...

So?

so now there are exclusive items to regions? wtf lol DE might lose a lot of fans if that's the case

Not region. It involves China and the rest of the world.

Im not jealus.

I dont have problems, i will be pleased if they re release again that thing...

Im just here, sit and reading...

Yes i see that...

So?

And that, my friend, is jealousy. Even if you didn't actually want it.

Did you want to betray your own words/promises/blood contracts to a whole lot of people, just for the sake of money?