Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Changyou Warframe Image Megathread]

Jamescell

It's 'separate' as in 'separate player base and stuffs'. Since they still using the name of Warframe (albeit with different writings in Chinese), which is DE's intellectual property, and what they developed is their own intellectual property? Just take it as 'local content', with some tags attached.

Judging by the images on the thread that has now merged with this, I'd say that DE developed what we're seeing here mainly due to the later images of the developers profiles or something. Which would sort of be another slap in the face to some of the members in our community. Though I can't read Chinese so what it's actually saying, I have no idea.

In all honesty though, I'd just like a freakin' long overdue rework of ExcaliburP's appearance already, regardless of whether it's CAN/Int or Chinese. There's been enough requests for it. I said it earlier during the day but I'll say it again, I'll feel the true pain when China has their version of Frost Prime.

x_x

Edited by Naith

Merged a few image-related threads. Posting to state that getting each fact and detail confirmed is the most important thing on my plate right now. It might take until tomorrow afternoon to have them all answered, but the list of questions is clear. 

90% of people on ps4 don't have Misa. But we had a chance at it. Point is, now there's no excuse. Consoles must get a version of excal prime. And the issue was never dead or solved, it's been censored on this forum as hard as ruling party critique is censored in China. Bloody enough censorship.

How dense are you..?

Misa was a special PA, founders package that included "founder's only exclusive excalibur prime" was NOT a PA package. It was a kickstarter/funding package for a game that was ONLY available on PC at that time, we didn't even know that the consoles would get their versions at that time and you guys were probably still playing ps3/early ps4 games at that point.

The package was advertised by DE as "buy now or forever hold your peace" deal and it was expensive, people bought it because of how exclusive it is and because it was never going to be available again in international version of warframe which we are playing.

As long as these two words "excalibur+prime" are used together, it is still excalibur prime. You know..that exact "excalibur prime" that came with the founder's only exclusive package. Come on, match the words here.

AzGEAU1.gif

You don't get a chance at it because you weren't even in the equation when it was available. If anything, if you got a chance at it then it would be unfair on pc users.

I don't know how else i can explain this to you.... that you can't have it, don't have the right to have it and shouldn't even request to have it.

Going by your logic, it's unfair that people were able to purchase apple/microsoft shares in the 1970-80s ! I wasn't around that time and it's unfair that i don't have a chance to buy it !!1!

Edited by kiteohatto

It's their founders pack. It's not like they got our founders pack or our version of Excalibur Prime. And I know the console players missed out but the game was no longer in it's very early stages when it came to console. The game is in it's infant stages for PC and console over their so they're simply getting a founders pack. Probably not all Chinese players will end up with it anyways cause you probably have to put down money for it and also the package probably won't be around forever so future Chinese players won't be able to get it just like we can't get our version of founders pack anymore. I don't see what the problem is.

Merged a few image-related threads. Posting to state that getting each fact and detail confirmed is the most important thing on my plate right now. It might take until tomorrow afternoon to have them all answered, but the list of questions is clear. 

I highly appreciate that! Thank you Rebecca :)

Yeah I like the scarf/cape, Kunai and Nikana Prime, but dem Koi Fish whiskers on his chin. DE what's up with the weird chins lately?

Is it really a Nikana Prime? To me, it looks like a Prime Jian...

By any means, words are still words

I felt you had been betrayed a lot by painful, broken promises. A little OOT, though. Sorry if it isn't true.

THANK YOU! I hope it'll clear some, if not all, confusion among all of us.

Thanks Reb you are the voice of reason... what would all us Tenno do without you ;)

THANK YOU Rebecca.

We honor the Lotus.

We are Tenno

Huzzaaaaah!

We're about to know what's up!!!!

(hopefully it will calm down the salty spirits)

Hope details get confirmed soon. This is getting a tad out of hand.

So people are upset about the fact that this guy is Excalibur and golden? Because it clearly isn't the same as the Excalibur Prime the founders got. Do I have to be afraid if I buy the right colours to make my Excalibur shiny?

Edited by sylanna

t

andKVbK.png

Everytime I see that Excalibur I notice his hand. It looks really... Out of place. Like someone decided to photoshop it in afterwards.

no WE did not, WE did not at all

Wasn't anything for you to really be a 'founder' of though.

Edited by Naith

DE probably isn't going to do that either. If they were going to, they'd have given some indication of it, rather than flat out saying no every time they're asked.  Again, lawsuits. China Warfram can get away with it because they're a different developer operating under Chinese law.

Yet it's a possibility Mynki designed all of this :^)

Yeah, it looks peculiar to me.

It actually looks kinda effeminately posed to me. Maybe because influenced by their overly-gracious design even for male characters (that looks eerily beautiful) in many Chinese MMORPG...

Do what you gotta do. Take your time, make sure its clear and concise. The last thing you want out of this is someone misinterpreting something or taking something out of context.

All we can do is wait patiently. I, personally, won't get in a bunch over this. I can't, its not something under my control. 

Try not to get stressed out, alright. For whatever small consolation my words are worth; have faith in your capabilities.