Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are Your Top 5 Augment Mods Thus Far?

(PSN)jensyao

1 Eternal War

2 Eternal War

3 Eternal War

4 Eternal War

5 Eternal War

~~You get the point~~

6*Pilfering swarm = More Hydroid players + More Drops

7*Soul Survivor = Insta Revive

8*Haven = Health + Mana

9* Irradiating Disarm = Helps Endgame 

10* Fire Quake = cc

1-Pllefering Swarm. Imo this mod makes Hydroid useful at something with his abilities.

2-Total Eclipse. Really useful in most situations when you want to give a damage boost to your self and to your teammates.

3-Irradiating Disarm. Transform a good ability into a even better one imo.

4-Chilling Globe. 50% at max rank is a rather good chance for enemies that enter the globe to get frozen.

5-Vampire Leech. The extra shields you get are really good for extra protection to your teammates while still supplying them with energy.

Edited by The_1432_Conspirator

1. Irradiating Disarm. Very good CC for endgame.

2. Vampire Leech. Too much shield.

3. Ice Wave Impedance/Chilling Globe. Both are equally good for slowing enemies.

4. Total Eclipse. Really good area buff for "hold the spot" missions.

5. Pilfering Swarm/Despoil. Both are equally important for farming expeditions, although Pilfering doesn't work wonderfully at higher level missions.

Edited by Jangkrik

1. Irradiating Disarm-Like how its often described, like Chaos, but recast-able and removes threat levels.

2. Chilling Globe- You know, just chillin...

3. Resonance- Just plaster that damage buff everywhere <3

4. Rising Storm- Keeps Ash doing more and more damage, with the damage buff lasting longer.

5. Repelling Bastille- Nothing says 'KEEP OUT' better, best used with Radial Disarm too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

For weapons:

1. Bright Purity- Cos (prisma) skana, nuff said.

2. Glided Truth- A nice alternative, with sugar on top~

3. Entropy Flight- Same as Glided Truth.

4. Justice Blades- Not the best weapons, but certainly entertaining chopping people with butcher knives.

5. Entro- There is no 5. - because that's all i use.

Edited by YashiroSora

1. Irradiating Disarm - Isn't a band-aid fix that makes the ability finally useful, and adds that delicious level of chaos to the already chaotic Radial Disarm.

2. Resonance - Very nice fit thematically, and cranks the damage potential up to 11, rewarding proper usage of the ability

3. Shocking Speed - Just like Irradiating Disarm, it's a very simple addition to Speed that isn't vital to its basic function.

4. Soul Survivor - It's just so hilarious seeing somebody get punched back to life.

5. Shield Transference - Gives a powerful offensive tool a defensive use as well, if only it wasn't capped or shields didn't rip like paper; but that's a problem with the game itself and not the augment.

Bad augments would be all of Ember's. They're technically welcome buffs, but fail to provide anything unique and couldn't be added to the already-underwhelming base abilities.

Edited by Draciusen

1. Irradiating Disarm (love and hate this one for allowing Loki to be even stronger and at the same time pretty much making nyx obsolete :( )

2. Eternal War

3. Pilfering Tentacle Hentai

4. Hall of Malevolence

5. Shield Transference (Oh the glorious memories...)

1 - Resonance (getting that crit damage into the billions)

2 - Chilling Globe (recast spam = freezelock)

3 - Fire Fright & Firequake (gives Ember's entire kit cc)

4 - Shocking Speed (everyone on the squad could stunlock enemies at melee range)

5 - Vampire Leech (makes my Trinity even more supportive)

1 - Hushed Invisibility - Whenever I'm in school with bad internet connection, I must play solo....and Hushed makes my leveling much easier! =)

2 - [if conclave mods count as well....] Sapping Reach - Total trolling mod....Staggering people and stealing energy from those sly runners who were preparing for ultimate? Best thing evarrr......

3 - Shield Transference - Never need survivality-related mods with Shield Transference!

4 - Vampire Leech - Good for being supportive Trinity in raid, and other missions!

5 - Perpetual vortex - 232 seconds of Vortex? Best thing ever!

Edited by --Q--Aaryl

1) All Nekro's augs, super useful. Despoil, Equilibrium and his SOTD aug are just too good not to use.
2) Rising Storm, now I have a legit excuse to spam BS.
3) Resonanse, awesome skill made even more awesome.
4) Surging Dash...Ok I admit I'm a little obsessed with the melee counter atm.
5) Hall Of Malevolence, because when a 284% power str Mirage just isn't enough...

B_LeMj3WkAAKIAs.jpg

Edited by Man_In_Suitcase

what are your top 5 augment mods thus far?

if possible, explain your ranking

1) Irradiating Disarm       -- Disarmed and confused enemies Op

2) Despoil                        -- Works really well with a Trinity (damage reduction) and/or Equilibrium (Energy)

3) Regenerative Molt       -- Such a good healing skill

4) Surging Dash              -- Give me that combo counter bonus!

5) Haven                          -- Limbo with Haven and Telos Akbolto can heal health for teammates and himself, and energy for everyone too.

The order is essentially the order of how often I use frames with Augments.

too many eternal wars in here ! *-* i all felt special because i barely see anyone else use it beside me 

1. eternal war.

2-100. eternal war

101. Resonance 

102. Savage Silence

103. Iron Shrapnel.

104. Vexing Retaliation 

105. Staggering Shield.

Edited by (PS4)Akuma_Asura_

Shield Transference, i swear it makes popping shields stronger on top of the over shield aspect, G-pull still cause yeah+^_^+ Hall of Malevolence + Amprex is beastly.

And of course Eternal Warcry.

I actually haven't found a 5th augment i like yet.

1: Hushed Invisibility. Not much of a bow guy, makes my stealth spy runs a lot quicker.

2: Antimatter Absorb. I admit, I don't use this as much as I like to but man, having your mobile Nyx Absorb ability is just too good. Makes Nova feel surprisingly tanky.

3: Eternal War. Saves energy and makes killing 100x faster huehue.

4: Furious Javelin: For some reason, I've always used Radial Javelin while in EB, this just gives me a more logical and powerful reason to keep on doing so.

5: Jet Stream: I don't even have Zephyr (yet) but I already feel this is perfect for her.

1. Irradiating disarm - cuz loki master race

2. Shield Transference - I use Mag on all corpus runs, this aug makes it a billion times easier to not die.

2. Perpetual Vortex - spam and spam!

3. Staggering Sheilds - since I dont have any tank frames, this makes my Mesa the tankiest frame I have.

4. Hall of Malevolence - There is never enough damage with Mirage!

5. Despoil - with Equillibrium, it allows my Terrify spams.

6. Shocking Speed - Gotta go fast

1. Irradiating disarm - cuz loki master race

2. Shield Transference - I use Mag on all corpus runs, this aug makes it a billion times easier to not die.

2. Perpetual Vortex - spam and spam!

3. Staggering Sheilds - since I dont have any tank frames, this makes my Mesa the tankiest frame I have.

4. Hall of Malevolence - There is never enough damage with Mirage!

5. Despoil - with Equillibrium, it allows my Terrify spams.

6. Shocking Speed - Gotta go fast