Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Was Your Favorite Show From Old Cartoon Network?

VivaNyanCat

Our CN wasn't that great in UK, but we had Toonami instead. We had Megas XLR, The Big O, outlaw star and samurai jack on it. That stuff was amazing, the only thing i remember liking from CN was ed, edd and eddy and maybe dexter's laboratory.

Oh we also had Code Lyoko or something but that show was really, really weird.

Edited by kiteohatto

Courage the cowardly dog,Samurai jack,Ed,Edd,and Eddy,Dexters lab,Grim and Evil,DBZ,Gundam series,Rurouni Kenshin,Outlaw Star,Mission Hill, (Chowder,Marvelous misadventures of Flapjack)<--- they are somewhat newer but  sooooooooooooooooooooooooo many i liked i just can not list them all haha thats my childhood right there lol xD

Edited by Nermesis

Oh we also had Code Lyoko or something but that show was really, really weird.

We had Code Lyoko over here to, I watched it as a kid and I honestly have no idea why that show wasn't on adult swim, some of the things I remember off the show really weren't too kid-appropriate.

Also, Courage the Cowardly Dog, hands down.

We had Code Lyoko over here to, I watched it as a kid and I honestly have no idea why that show wasn't on adult swim, some of the things I remember off the show really weren't too kid-appropriate.

Also, Courage the Cowardly Dog, hands down.

Oooooh, I remember Code Lyoko.

I thought it was pretty cool.

I love Courage the Cowardly Dog, but this one scarred me for life...

tumblr_mw4b2uDVQW1qe87p5o1_500.gif

You too huh... it's definitely because I'm tired but scrolling down and seeing this actually made me cringe a bit...

My favorite or at least most memorable is probably Ed, Edd, n' Eddy.

ed, edd and eddy, samurai jack, teen titans, and this weird show I barely remember, had something to do with racing in a canyon with these giant airships-idk, all I remember is I watched it whenever it came on when I was young... cant seem to remember what it was called...

Don't know how old you're referring, so here's mine:

>Generator Rex (MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE )

>Teen Titans (Original)

>Star Wars The Clone Wars

>Megaman StarForce (Toonami)

>Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends

>Megas XLR

>Ben 10 (Original, Alien Force, and Ultimate Allen)

Ed, Edd, & Eddy, PPG, Johnny Bravo, Samurai Jack, Courage The Cowardly Dog, and Dexter's Laboratory were also good to watch, but wouldn't consider them as my favorites.

Foster's home for Imaginary Friends, Dexter'd Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, Power Puff Girls, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Codename: Kids Next door. those were all CN now i was also given the Thundercats (from the 80s not the crap they failed with), Transformer G1, He-Man and She-Ra, Teen Titans(even the comic books) there was also My life as a Teenage Robot, Loony Toons, Sailor Moon, Recess, Danny Phantom, Jimmy Neutron, Tom and Jerry, Totally Spies, Ben 10 (the first one), 2 Stupid Dogs, Scooby Doo, the Fairly Odd Parents, Static Shock, Robotboy, Yu-Gi-Oh (the original), and a lot more that i cant name....i  had a hell of a childhood

Tom and Jerry(at new year it would play all day long, and i watched with my cousins)

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Courage the Cowardly Dog

I liked pretty much every show, some already mentioned in the thread, except for Cow and Chicken, Flintstones and probably 1 or 2 more i cant remember.

Edited by Miginimana

surprised nobody has said pokemon ._. lol loved waking up every saturday to hear the theme play. other favorites were dexter's lab, ed,edd, & eddy, samurai jack, was exposed to Yu Yu Hakusho at an early age due to an incident which involved me rolling off the top of a bunk bed onto a mini air hockey table that resulted in me getting a giant black eye and getting to watch TV past my bed time, flintstones, yogi bear, and transformers (can't remember for the life of me which series).

as for cartoons in general, there was catdog, angry beavers, AH! Real monsters, invader zim, hey arnold, rocco's modern life, and i think that was it. can't remember too much