Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Hype Threadnaught [Queue The Mariachi Band Edition]

Letter13

Ok, so I know Canada is still sleeping, but where I am its already noon and the want has become a hungering need and i really need something to feed the beast!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank the Void for that highlight video!!!

19 new Tenshin mods??? 19??? Are you f**king serious???

tumblr_m5wcd7dMry1rul0hko1_250.gif

Really hope these "new daily challenges" will provide extra XP or I'll have to burn all my plat to get those mods.......

19.............Jesus Christ, 19.................

PVP is fine, I guess...

891.jpg

I know the feeling, I would be up at 3am if I was to wait for the update.

Its 10 am where i live and i have to go soon for a errand and wont be back for some hours. If i could i would rather stay here and wait for U17 since the suspense is killing me.

Welp rebecca tweeted "coming this week" today, so it's probably safe to assume we're NOT going to get it today on thursday, but rather on friday or even on saturday. And i wanted to do a "Countdown to U17" Stream today. Let's see how long i can go without passing out xD live in ~2 hours on ma twitch, gonna give away an Ormolu Skin Bundle too ^^ Saying goodbye to my Bo Prime Goodness in style.

Its 10 am where i live and i have to go soon for a errand and wont be back for some hours. If i could i would rather stay here and wait for U17 since the suspense is killing me.

Go do your errand. Its 4am in DEs timezone. U17 wont be here for at least another 12 hours.

Welp rebecca tweeted "coming this week" today, so it's probably safe to assume we're NOT going to get it today on thursday, but rather on friday or even on saturday. And i wanted to do a "Countdown to U17" Stream today. Let's see how long i can go without passing out xD live in ~2 hours on ma twitch, gonna give away an Ormolu Skin Bundle too ^^ Saying goodbye to my Bo Prime Goodness in style.

Lol you must not follow steve on twitter.

It's 10am here too and I'm pretty sure you can do whatever you want for the next 10 hours, as U17 won't drop before that!