Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Hype Threadnaught [Queue The Mariachi Band Edition]

Letter13

So we heard you like lightning, so we put lightning into dash jumps to make them more electrifying and look faster. Even though it is purely cosmetic and change nothing. (Insert Kappa here)

a 16 point R10 mod better be doing a lot more S#&$ than making me look pretty @.@

probably increases travel time "and / or" distance of bullet jumps.

No every point increases the amount of lightning pixels and the damage by 1. At max rank it does 10 damage and your Tenno is pure Lightning.

I would actually want that.... I want to be lightning man....

Edited by Feallike

It's not. Usually the release is next week, because releasing after the rolling trailer of the next patch would be anti-climactic.

well since we don't know when the teaser site is going to stop pumping out new pages that area isn't really useful in determining when the update will arrive. it could very well go on into next week as far as we are concerned, but with that little blip from steve now we know at least he feels the update will be ready tomorrow. instead of some unknown date on a calendar. 

With U17 just around the corner...

take-your-time-but-hurry-the-hell-up_des

I imagine that more than one Tenno is bored waiting. I know I am. In fact, I'm so bored, I had to take the time and make this pointless post. Do I care? No. I'm bored. Anyway, I just wanted to know what my fellow Tenno do when hyped for a huge update. Me? I either sit around in the Larunda Relay chatting and waiting for Server to come (Yes, I'm a Servert, don't judge.) or I make Corpus Children fatherless with my shiny Prisma Grakata.

trws6OV.png

What about you?

Edited by CLERINERT