Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Hype Threadnaught [Queue The Mariachi Band Edition]

Letter13

My hype died .. from long time ago

major updates (every 4~5 months) only add 2~3 days of new content that Soon become old Grind again

so let say the Hype isnt Real

the Update is not worth all this trouble

If you do things in a timely manner, this update is going to take you more than 2-3 days to blow through.

Parkour 2.0 is going to take you a couple of days to master while you are playing everything else.

The 3 weapons are going to take a couple of days to prepare, and then each will take about an hour to level if you have a boost, and it will be worth it if you end up loving one of them.

The new frame will take some work to get as always. I don't usually like the grind it takes, but it does normally extend it past the 2-3 day mark, and then some to level it and play with it enough to get bored.

The new quest will likely come out later in the day or tomorrow. The quest will probably take you a few hours.

There are new mods to try and a new slot in your warframe build to mess around with.

There will be a new boss to have fun with (probably where you will get the new frame).

There is the water tileset with Archwing. Considering you're of the negative Nancy type, I bet you don't give Archwing much credit, so you might brush off Sharkwing. If you do try it and play with it, it will take you at least 3-4 runs of it to experience what it has to offer.

If you are right and it only lasts a couple of days, you might miss the new Kubrow type because of the wait times. That is, unless, you decide to use platinum. Alongside that is the new kubrow armor to look at.

Shotgun, (that one Corpus weapon I forgot the name of :v), and frost all got reworks to try.

And then.....Capes!

All in all, compared to other updates, this one has a lot behind it. To be honest, when I saw the sheer amount of stuff to do, I got pretty excited.

The only way this update lasts you less than a week is if you either spend a lot of plat, or you plan it out perfectly so that certain things are building while you work to build other things, while also making sure to grind out Equinox, but also trying the new contents and reworks, while also testing the new parkour. Yea. A run-on sentence.

Of course, if you skip or ignore some parts, it won't last as long, but that's more your unwillingness to try them that makes it shorter.

I guess it does matter how long your "day is". If you play for 10 hours, that's the reason it lasts shorter for you. Most people don't have more than 3 hours a day.

Edited by CoRRh