Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Hype Threadnaught [Queue The Mariachi Band Edition]

Letter13

why would you buy it? seriously, just rush the parts it saves you about half the plat

Also: you will miss out on the gameplay, so dont be one of those guys that are upset about how less new conent there is.

Well I've been dying to play it :P. I don't mind the excess plat expense, plus i get it potatoed and a slot for it as well. I've got plenty of plat to spare anyways

Well, if the Warframe is obtainable through a quest I'd have no reasons to buy it with plat, but if it's a grind as Mesa or Hydroid then I'd buy it for sure and do the grind just for the gameplay with no stress.

I have a crapton of plat, but if I can enjoy a quest AND get the frame at the same time there's no need to waste them!

Edited by siralextraffo

8:58 a.m EDT Status: We're getting close, probably not next two minutes close (original 9 a.m window from Dev), but it will be this morning!

I hope they depoy it before 10am...

Mainly because I am at work with no access to my home computer, but I created a windows task to run warframe at 10am to pick up the update so when I get home I just have to grab the small hotfixes instead of the whole update.

I knew I should've set it to 11am... Hah oh well life goes on!

Well, if the Warframe is obtainable through a quest I'd have no reasons to buy it with plat, but if it's a grind as Mesa or Hydroid then I'd buy it for sure and do the grind just for the gameplay with no stress.

I have a crapton of plat, but if I can enjoy a quest AND get the frame at the same time there's no need to waste them!

Hydroid was nothing compared to Mesa, oh my deepones...

I don't even want to think about Equinox's grind..... D:

Hydroid was nothing compared to Mesa, oh my deepones...

I don't even want to think about Equinox's grind..... D:

You kidding me fool? LOL.

At least with Mesa, they had daily coordinate alerts (then just keyshare with a party xD).

Pre-Hydroid....F*** that. You had to collect a plethera of beacons that just HAPPENS to decide to drop. Some of them we're worse then others. After you make that key? Boom gone, so hope you got that one piece. You could always find mesa-keysharing parties.

Pre-Hydroid, good luck to find even two people.

The only frame I bought when I first started the game and I am goddamn ok with it LOL.

#iveseensomeS#&$man

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

You kidding me fool? LOL.

At least with Mesa, they had daily coordinate alerts (then just keyshare with a party xD).

Pre-Hydroid....F*** that. You had to collect a plethera of beacons that just HAPPENS to decide to drop. Some of them we're worse then others. After you make that key? Boom gone, so hope you got that one piece. You could always find mesa-keysharing parties.

Pre-Hydroid, good luck to find even two people.

The only frame I bought when I first started the game and I am goddamn ok with it LOL.

#iveseensomeS#&$man

I guess you wasn´t around when Hydroid was released, farming those beacons back then was harder then getting mutalist navs.

Pretty much, the first Hydroid was a true nightmare!

I guess you wasn´t around when Hydroid was released, farming those beacons back then was harder then getting mutalist navs.

My fellow Tenno, I has been around for every update since closed beta. When Hydroid was released, correct me if I'm wrong, Melee 2.0 came out-

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD MISS THAT?!

Anyway, I got Hydroid within almost 3 days. I played a frak ton though.

Not sure why Mesa gave me such trouble.

Edited by Cepmosod

Not sure why Mesa gave me such trouble.

And i don´t know why so many people are having problems getting her.

The hardest frame to get, imo, is Limob, cause you need to get archwing first, level it and get the mods. Sure it´s a lot easier today then it was at release but still.