Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite Weapon Faction?

I personally love Tenno weapons, but it feels like their are more grineer inspired weapon augments within the syndicates. I could be wrong it just feels like they got more love then Tenno weapons. So, who else feels that way or loves other faction weapons over Tenno ones out of curiosity. My personal favorites in order are Tenno, corpus, grineer, n dead last infested.

Orokin > Corpus > Tenno > the rest

Orokin is the coolest one to me. Who doesn't like bling bling anyway? On the 2nd place, I love Corpus weapons. Why? Because LAZERS!!! Also, I love box-like weapon shapes.

Tenno weapons are quite artistic and streamlined. Although not as bling bling as Orokin weapons, they give the feeling of using exotic and/or elite weapons.

Most Grineer weapons are too bulbous to be good looking, while carrying most infested weapons feels like carrying a chunk of meat (I'm looking at you, Mire.)

Orokin>Corpus=Tenno>Infested>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Grineer

Corpus.

The Opticor looks super cool. I just don't like its charge mechanic. I wish it functioned like an auto charging weapon that would then hold the charge until you fired it. Firing off a partial charge would do less damage, but allow you to spam the shots.