Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Game Is Impossible To Progress After Planets Sedna/phobos

Elfezen

Frost can do defense mission???? w00t?

I did all defense missions solo on my Frost

Not saying frost can't do them, just saying Nyx can do them effortlessly. Absorb on the rover/core is a moving block to all damage.

In defense all you have to do is spam chaos every minute or so and the enemies entertain themselves. With Frost you actually have to do the mission.

Impossible ?

Goto the region or recruiting tab and ask for help.

I've spent the last few nights helping people complete planets.

You can do a lot of missions on your own, but some of them are meant to be done in teams.

So don't be afraid to shout out my friend, someone's bound to step up and help you out :)

I feel like many that encounter this problem either just rush the star chart or simply don't get better guns,frames or for that matter level their mods enough it's not impossible you just need to have proper gear and if this is a issue there is recruiting chat and clan chat you can ask without any more info prior to this "problem" I'll just assume your mods aren't leveled enough 

Frost is a great option. Snowglobe = slows down time in a dome (much like chronosphere), blocks incoming fire (much like iron skin), and has 4th ability to do a little crowd control.

He is my favourite frame to solo difficult missions. 
If the mission is a quick one, i usually use Loki / Saryn.

Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses. Some of us can solo all the way to pluto and beyond, others can't. I've honestly only had problems with defense and intercept missions. Since those just throw too many enemies at me for my skill to handle alone. If I didn't need to protect something (or things, as with intercept) yeah I can solo the missions to a point. Just a lot of kiting and steady gear usage. 

But yeah. if you have problems, try Recruit channel. Other then that, I honestly can't give more advice then to "level up" on lower levels. Get your mods up, rank your weapons. Unlock and build gear like health, energy and ammo drops (don't bother with the store bought ones, the clan-tech 10-packs are the basic must-have). The levels on the missions are there for a reason. And if you are not equipped to take them on, don't. 

I didn't touch T3-4 for the longest time because I knew I would do bad there. I'd either need to be carried (and I hate being carried) or I would simply not have fun gritting my teeth the whole way. 

I once thought the same thing and believed that i would have to join a clan to find enough help to make it much past Saturn. But that was when i was still very new to the game, didnt understand the senergy between mods and only had a few frames.

I later found that almost all later planets and missions were very easy to complete. Here are some things that should help

1. Get LOKI and make a long duration / max effiency build with rush. He will be ur goto frame for spy, rescue, deception, capture, sabo, survival, hive and exterminate (including boss) nodes

2. Get a FROST for mobile defense, defense and excavation.

With those two frames you should be able to solo almost all nodes except interception.

For interception take either but u will need at least one teammate to help with larger multi level maps.

One last suggestion would be join a clan. A good clan can help you learn a lot and make planet clearing even easier and less boring.

Good Luck

While doing the star chart I would do all the missions I could accomplish, then farm mods I needed, and level until I could finish the others. If there were ones I just couldn't do on my own because of inexperience or lack of power I finally recruited people. It took a good long while but it's doable. Perseverance is your ally.

Has the game really changed that much?  I remember when we had the old starchart I got to Sedna with some Clan-mates and we did the first node.  The rest of them decided it was getting late and they'd stop there.  I was eager to reach Kela and start getting Saryn parts so solo'd the whole way to her and taxi'd the others to her the next evening.  That would have been before I had maxed mods and the like and I can't really test if I'd be able to do that in the current game since I now do have maxed mods and Catalysted multi-Forma weapons...

To be fair, you could just use less mods to test, just don't use more than 15/30 mod points on a weapon you could've had back then.

A hugely underrated frame is Nyx (I have no idea why) and I highly recommend those of you who are having issues to try using her.  When I was clearing the star map over a year ago I heavily relied on Nyx to CC (or "crowd control") the enemies.  The keyword being CC.  It sounds like many of the players having issues are discovering that they're not doing well in enough in killing the enemies quickly or are getting killed too quickly.

While it's important to do damage in this game it's also important to learn strategies to take charge of the battlefield and turn the enemies against each other, immobilize them, etc.

Besides Nyx there are other frames with great CC abilities.  Rhino, Frost, Loki, Vauban, Nova and many others.  Many warframes now have various augments that grant CC abilities as well.

Making friends and also asking for help to "clear" a certain planet on recruit chat is also another way to do it.

Edited by sushidubya

I remember Sedna being one of the first planets I almost exclusively stealthed since at the time I didn't have Redirection ranked up a whole lot. Getting caught was basically a death sentence, especially with Napalms around.

Phobos was much the same way, although that was due to the infinite knockdown of Hellion rocket spam.

I know that playing alone isn't everyone's slice of pie, but perhaps changing your playstyle will net better results than 4-man nuking the planet.