Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anti-Lotus Threads In A Nutshell.

JaysInc

>OP makes post about how the Lotus is evil.

>Claims they done "research" when said "research" has been debunked by the community and DEV posts.

>>Said "research" doesn't even correlate and will usually be random filler.

>>>Hell, it's not even research, it's more like a "mysterious stranger who helped me in the beginning will eventually turn evil" cliche.

>Would use words like "False Prophet" or "Betrayer" to describe the Lotus when all the actions she's done to us was to help us from destruction/extermination by the Corpus, Grineer, and/or the Infested.

>OP will usually have posts below 100 or have a low Mastery Rank (sometimes both in some circumstances).

>Had been watching too much X-Files/ Conspiracy theories.

I honestly don't know what this has to do with anything, it just seems logical

>Probably wore his tin-foil hat for too long outside.

Now I'm just poking fun. :P

Edited by JaysInc

Totally agreed. But you left out the part where they want to betray the Lotus to their precious Syndicate, which sends death squads after us.

Ahh havent seen any of those yet.

They've been popping up more and more nowadays. Hold the line!

Edited by S3EK3R

Totally agreed. But you left out the part where they want to betray the Lotus to their precious Syndicate, which sends death squads after us.

Or worse, the Corpus.  I didn't kill 10,000 Corpus in the Gradivus Dilemma to see fresh faced Tenno willingly turn themselves over to those monsters!  Never forget what they did to Valkyr.  Never forgive the Zanuka Project or those who authorized it.

Or worse, the Corpus.  I didn't kill 10,000 Corpus in the Gradivus Dilemma to see fresh faced Tenno willingly turn themselves over to those monsters!  Never forget what they did to Valkyr.  Never forgive the Zanuka Project or those who authorized it.

And I did not slaughter a Grineer Galleon full of Grineer troops just to join them. And how could you forget that they came to your remote hiding location just to capture/kill you while in your pod. Also how could you forget the the bombings that were done to our relays, which could have killed any remaining civilians that haven't evacuated in time.

there isn't enough information to decidely prove that Lotus is actually 'good' or 'evil'.

all Characters in the Warframe Universe are sketchy in some ways. everyone is in a gray area.

except the Grineer. Killing everything and enslaving anything else in order to have the equivalent of world domination has no gray areas.

mayonnaise pointers

wtf

guys guys, the loters is so plainly evul i mean she cant even c wer shes going with that stupid mask thing she wears

if shes blind that means she cant see the colours of the american flag which means shes a communist which means she cant be trusted

ive researched this a lot so i no wat im talkn bout

guys guys, the loters is so plainly evul i mean she cant even c wer shes going with that stupid mask thing she wears

if shes blind that means she cant see the colours of the american flag which means shes a communist which means she cant be trusted

ive researched this a lot so i no wat im talkn bout

4/20 ign. Bst thry evr

And I did not slaughter a Grineer Galleon full of Grineer troops just to join them. And how could you forget that they came to your remote hiding location just to capture/kill you while in your pod. Also how could you forget the the bombings that were done to our relays, which could have killed any remaining civilians that haven't evacuated in time.

I never said anything about forgetting what the Grineer have done.  This was about people wanting to leave the Lotus.  Leaving her to join the Grineer would also be a stupid idea but I don't see it mentioned anywhere near as often as people saying they want to join the Corpus.

I never said anything about forgetting what the Grineer have done.  This was about people wanting to leave the Lotus.  Leaving her to join the Grineer would also be a stupid idea but I don't see it mentioned anywhere near as often as people saying they want to join the Corpus.

I know, I just wanted to make a connection to what you said about the Corpus with the Grineer