Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Trust The Lotus?

Jo-Epic

With gaming's history of having that one leader type mofo that seems to have good intentions turn into the bad guy or a pawn in general imma go with not so much

With her position as Mission Control and that she was here since the Orokin Era... I will say that has an innexistent chance of happening.

People ask for excuses to betray her for one reason only: For the lulz

Lotus is AVA from Ex Machina. She is gaining our trust slowly but surely but one day she'll show her true intentions and leave us behind, unable to escape what we've done, and left there to pay for her crimes.

Which is why I do my best to pay Lotus as little mind as possible.

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

From lurking on the forums and reading lore in game I have seen many tenno say they trust in the lotus and many others say that they do not trust her direction.

So to get a rough gauge on the split I want you guys to give a "yes" or "no" with a quick explanation why,

Personally no, I don't trust her because she has withheld so much information and that has forced many to seek out information on our own accord. If she is to guide us, first she must inform us.

Yes, I trust the Lotus.

She sends us on many missions to kill Infested ugly bugs. :)

No, not really.

I kind of think of her like wheatley from portal, in the beginning he is good and guiding you where to go and how to geth there much like the lotus. He then gets ahold of power and tries to kill you over and over.

In this I think the mysterious lotus can be good but later on if we get control of the system or a powerful weapon, I think that she'll turn on us. What does she have to lose?

I think that she'll turn on us. What does she have to lose?

Us.

Why do so few people seem to grasp the fact she cares about the Tenno? DEEPLY cares about the Tenno? Whatever we are to her, were clearly more than just tools.

Us.

Why do so few people seem to grasp the fact she cares about the Tenno? DEEPLY cares about the Tenno? Whatever we are to her, were clearly more than just tools.

How do you know? Yeah she may seem good now but what if she has some hidden intentions, she is known to be pretty secretive.

How do you know? Yeah she may seem good now but what if she has some hidden intentions, she is known to be pretty secretive.

She was deeply worried for us in the tutorial, she's noticeably upset when she remembers how she lost the Mirage pilot during Hidden Messages, she jumps in to silence Maroo the moment she starts to insult you, she tells you to run from the G3 rather than fight them because of how dangerous they are.

The signs that she cares about the Tenno are all there. People just ignore them.

She was deeply worried for us in the tutorial, she's noticeably upset when she remembers how she lost the Mirage pilot during Hidden Messages, she jumps in to silence Maroo the moment she starts to insult you, she tells you to run from the G3 rather than fight them because of how dangerous they are.

The signs that she cares about the Tenno are all there. People just ignore them.

The way I see it, the lotus could just be acting, her trying to show trust to get us to follow only to turn us down later. I'm not saying that is what's going to happen but that it is a possibility.

Yes. Look this from DE's perspective. If the Lotus will be gone, who's gonna guide us? Ordis? But then who would want to re-record every Lotus line? I doubt anyone would like to do that.

Edited by Meice

NO

BASICLLY WE ARE ANSWERING TO HER BECAUSE SHE WOKE US UP 

BUT SHE DOSEN'T EVEN INFORM US ON WHO SHE IS

WE ARE DOING HER BIDDING AND WHATEVER SHE ASKS

IN SHORT SHE HAVE HER MOTIVES

WE JUST DONT KNOW IF SHES THE GOOD GIRL OR NOT

With her position as Mission Control and that she was here since the Orokin Era... I will say that has an innexistent chance of happening.

People ask for excuses to betray her for one reason only: For the lulz

What her real position actually is is unknown. I have no idea of the actual story in WF but orokin area=S#&$ storm with the sentient. So with one big enemy as a threat to all it's not always a time for a separate agenda. Now that they were out of the picture (until this upcoming update) she or her higher ups or whatever are free to do whatever they want. Time changes a lot of things including a person (if she really is a person) so i'm sorry nothing you said gave any actual reason as to why she both can't or already was corrupt~