Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Back Old Coptering

Rend_

Coptering WILL NEVER COME BACK! Deal with it and get over yourself we honestly don't care about your sadness about coptering. We will enjoy are superior Parkour 2.0 while you cry in the corner for your inferior coptering,.

the new movement is just slow and ugly, warframes are no kangoroos ...

thx for ruining all the fun we had !

Slow because you don't know how to use it yet

give it a week and I guarantee you'll be way faster than with coptering

Not. Gonna. Happen

Sorry to hear you sucked too bad to copter and now have to resort to baby tier casual gameplay changes to get around.

You have never actually used coptering if you actually think this.

Salty are we? There was no skill in coptering and you actually have to earn your momentum in Parkour 2.0.

I welcome this change.

Not. Gonna. Happen

Salty are we? There was no skill in coptering and you actually have to earn your momentum in Parkour 2.0.

I welcome this change.

Please explain to me exactly how the parkour 2.0 is an improvement.

The new moves are floaty and slow

Animations are literally just you skipping across walls.

"bullet jump" is the exact opposite as it sounds because you don't go fast in any way shape or form.

Double jump is completely pointless with the crouch jump unless you throw it into a chain of air slides and bullet jumps which is an unnecessary amount of inputs for marginal increase in speed

Vertical movement may be the only current improvement though it has never been a necessity

"wall cling" and the new ground mounted turrets do nothing more than slow down gameplay.

No matter how or when you use a melee spin attack you are halted completely and lose any and or all momentum.

So please, PLEASE explain to me what is so great about parkour 2.0 aside from the fact that it requires more needless inputs to complete.

Side note, "salty" is one of the most misused words by civilians. It was coined in the military to denote a senior or seasoned veteran who knew what he was talking about. (Look at that salty Gunny over there and his huge stack.)

Please explain to me exactly how the parkour 2.0 is an improvement.

The new moves are floaty and slow

Animations are literally just you skipping across walls.

"bullet jump" is the exact opposite as it sounds because you don't go fast in any way shape or form.

Double jump is completely pointless with the crouch jump unless you throw it into a chain of air slides and bullet jumps which is an unnecessary amount of inputs for marginal increase in speed

Vertical movement may be the only current improvement though it has never been a necessity

"wall cling" and the new ground mounted turrets do nothing more than slow down gameplay.

No matter how or when you use a melee spin attack you are halted completely and lose any and or all momentum.

So please, PLEASE explain to me what is so great about parkour 2.0 aside from the fact that it requires more needless inputs to complete.

Side note, "salty" is one of the most misused words by civilians. It was coined in the military to denote a senior or seasoned veteran who knew what he was talking about. (Look at that salty Gunny over there and his huge stack.)

Like i said you have to earn it. You have to chain your moves together and build up momentum that way Salty.

Stuff like jumping of a wall and then bullet jump is a good start.

Edited by Ory_Hara

Like i said you have to earn it. You have to chain your moves together and build up momentum that way Salty.

Stuff like jumping of a wall and then bullet jump is a good start.

"Earn it" doesn't explain how parkour 2.0 is an improvement by any means. You don't even build momentum as your sprint is what gives you your speed, everything else is just a means to not have your feet on the ground while only going marginally faster. Not to mention say good by to wall run and gunning. Please reply with something more concrete than "Lol u salty and didn't earn it" As I have been working this abhorrent abomination of a parkour patch to see what is viable and what isn't.

Wall jumping doesn't solve the "Melee at any point and you stop dead in your tracks" issue. Melee is now more pointless than before since it cant even be used as a mode of transportation with the added benefit of killing things along the way.

lol, took longer then expected.

no, coptering was a bug that was finally fixed, you really should just learn how to play with the movement 2.0

Actually, Coptering was a bug that was then adopted as a feature. It wasn't 'fixed' it was removed. Why does learning to play with movement 2.0 necessitate that coptering remain removed? Oh right, it doesn't. The two can exist in harmony (it would have been glorious).

Actually, Coptering was a bug that was then adopted as a feature. It wasn't 'fixed' it was premoved. Why does learning to play with movement 2.0 necessitate that coptering remain removed? Oh right, it doesn't. The two can exist in harmony (it would have been glorious).

It was not accepted as a feature. It was purposefully ignored, simply because nothing better was available. They're not the same thing.

Combos in fighting games, for example, are an example of a big becoming a feature. They identified, isolated and tested it, then refined it in such a way that it's almost a staple in fighting games today. It wasn't just dumped there.

Actually, Coptering was a bug that was then adopted as a feature. It wasn't 'fixed' it was removed. Why does learning to play with movement 2.0 necessitate that coptering remain removed? Oh right, it doesn't. The two can exist in harmony (it would have been glorious).

the reason they took out coppering has nothing to do with how it works with the new movement system, it's about people using faster melee weapons over slower ones because they want speed.