Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Heavy Spoilers] The Natah Quest Revelation (Now With Pictures)

Kaokasalis

!!!WARNING!!!

IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE SPOILED LEAVE THIS THREAD!

So DE just dropped a huge lore bomb. Lotus´s name is Natah and shes a sentient. This raises so many questions that we should discuss. It would be heresy not to.

Pictures are up. Scroll down below.

Edited by Ory_Hara

How quickly did you do the quest?

Or alternatively, how early on is this information revealed/implied?

Also, how do I know you're not trolling?

Ill post a quick proof but im not done with all the juicy stuff yet. Fricken clan chat wouldnt stop showing up.

SsxogtU.jpgtIu03xn.jpg

The very final sentence the lotus speaks, after everything you discover, after learning she was barren, after learning she was supposed to destroy the tenno, but instead she chose to hide them, when Teshin says "Natah wanted children of her own," and she replies "Now I am the mother"

My friend and I just started closed-mouth scREAMING IT WAS SO WELL SET UP, IT WAS SO WELL DELIVERED. This quest is absolutely amazing in what it reveals and I'm dying to know more.

It really puts a new light on her loving nickname of Space Mom hAH

Edited by Kadabura

The very final sentence the lotus speaks, after everything you discover, after learning she was barren, after learning she was supposed to destroy the tenno, but instead she chose to hide them, when Teshin says "Natah wanted children of her own," and she replies "Now I am the mother"

My friend and I just started closed-mouth scREAMING IT WAS SO WELL SET UP, IT WAS SO WELL DELIVERED. This quest is absolutely amazing in what it reveals and I'm dying to know more.

It really puts a new light on her loving nickname of Space Mom hAH

#Lotusislove

;-; She is the only person in this world we can trust.

Can't wait for even more "Kill Lotus" threads to flood the forums... >_>

But seriously this is one heck of a revelation!

Most of those popped up because they wanted to believe she was evil. Now the non-believers finally have an official confirmation that she is indeed benevolent towards the Tenno.